What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Age old dilemma solved.the toilet seat

vanilla dutch

Just wanted to let u know why the toilet seat is always up.so we don't urinate where u sit.we dont put it down and y'all don't put it up.just look where ur sitting so u don't fall in. We are able to urinate through it when it's down,but would rather use it when it's up.thats all.figured y'all could use a laugh.its the truth though.:huggg:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I always shut the seat and lid before flushing- saves the plume of toilet bacteria hitting you in the face as you flush.
Mind you, Mrs b doesn’t like that much as she doesn’t always look at night.... :dunno:

A

anoydas 666

picture.php
picture.php
:biggrin:

vanilla dutch

Yeah I never understood not looking first or putting it back up. If she put it up I would put it down. dilemma solved.lol

MindEater

I keep the lid down to catch some of the splash.

Don't feel me I feel sorry for your woman, women love a wide urethra.

Mr. J

I never fell in the toilet. Men piss with the seat up, but there's something that women don't seem to realize or acknowledge and that's the fact that we put the seat down when we take a shit. It ain't that hard and they can do it too. A strong, independent woman don't need no man to put the seat down for her!

Also, my aim is impeccable and I can piss through a hole the size of a quarter from 10 feet, no hands, no splashing so I don't really need to put the seat up. I do it out of habit. Most men aren't as skilled a I am so the ladies need to make up their minds whether they want to put the seat down themselves or sit in piss. Either way they need to stop complaining and take responsibility for their own toileting.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- funny topic - and I have had some toilet seat conflict in the past myself - with a previous partner - which makes me wonder how many domestic incidents there has been - over the old toilet seat issue - I'll bet someone, somewhere has called 911 or 999 (in the UK) to report - 'Rampant misuse of the Toilet Seat' - lol

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I ain't no pussy but I squat to pee. Comes from years at sea trying to aim (in rough seas), same as my BIL who was a Cpat on the Coast Guard). In the middle of the night (when your on radar), you simply park your arse and let loose. Everyone's happy.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
it's all about respect, who cleans that toilet once a week, the female in most cases?

...... and the rest of the week, we'd prefer NOT to have to look at alla the nasty yellow pee collecting dirt left on the rim of the bowl!

............... it doesn't matter how good your aim is, once you give it a couple of good shakes at the end the stuff is everywhere, just like the corona virus.

..................... if the seat is down it's out of sight, out of mind for 6 whole days.

One question: who cleans the bowl in your house, the man or the woman?

I rest my case, thanks!:tiphat:

X

xavier7995

it's all about respect, who cleans that toilet once a week, the female in most cases?

...... and the rest of the week, we'd prefer NOT to have to look at alla the nasty yellow pee collecting dirt left on the rim of the bowl!

............... it doesn't matter how good your aim is, once you give it a couple of good shakes at the end the stuff is everywhere, just like the corona virus.

..................... if the seat is down it's out of sight, out of mind for 6 whole days.

Separate bathrooms, problem solved. Dudes downstairs and ladies upstairs, clean your own.

I do get the occasional "hey I had to use your bathroom...its gross and you should clean it." It is neither untrue nor an unreasonable request.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!

+10 :tiphat:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
If I ever custom build a house it will have a full length urinal built in. The only way to take a piss, when you don't feel like F'in aiming. Which is never. Or outside, off the back porch.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
If I ever custom build a house it will have a full length urinal built in. The only way to take a piss, when you don't feel like F'in aiming. Which is never. Or outside, off the back porch.
In true Hilbilly fashion.

I was in Athens (1995). We were in a restaurant. There was a sink and a hole in the floor. The hole was meant to do both as nothing else was in the bathroom. Told my wife. She checked the ladies out, same thing.

Mr. J

must be nice after 6 inches my stream starts to shrapnel into buckshot
Mine keeps a tight spiral. It's majestic really. I can lob it in a beautiful arc from half court and, swoosh, no net baby.

Hey, I do my part to keep the toilet clean and tidy. I piss hard on the shitstains. My powerful stream saves you a lot of work.

Last edited: