What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Josey Whales

scrogrow

Cat is answering most the Instagram posts and has been flooded with well wishes

Truely had all the time in the world for plants and planters

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Rest in heavenly peace . Massive love and respect for the great world you did for the community sir.
Bless your soul. You will be missed here!

Azad

negative37dBA

Veteran
Wow so sorry to hear this. My absolute fav strain. Its always in my garden. I will hopefully never let her go. Thanks for the contribution to the canna community.
My last run...2 GG#4 from a clone I picked up in 2014. Still have a mom.
picture.php

peace, negative.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
R. I. P. Josey
Gonna burn some gg4 in your honor.Thanks for passing her around.
Much respect

cyat

Veteran
Rest In Peace brother!

I’m glad I got to hang out with you at the last Vegas cup, and also sample your wife’s cooking. I appreciated your humor too.
Much respect

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I didn't know you personally - but by all accounts you were a fine grower and had many friends - RIP Josey -

madalasatori

Veteran
Ah no. He was a great poster, I remember him from the vert forum years ago.

He was one of the people that makes icmag special

imiubu

Mr. Whales; thank you for your being true to what I was taught as the culture of cannabis and to your contributions to the cannabis community as a whole.

I was gifted my 1st. cut of Original Glue in '15, lost her then was re gifted again 2yrs ago. I keep her on deck and gift her out as I was told was originally intended by JW. Just harvested her last week. Smoking a fatty in your honor sir.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Thru his posts and numerous replies from friends and colleagues,
his contributions are great and he will be sorely missed.

Never to be forgotten.

Shed more than a few tears on this, my condolences to his friends and family.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Real nice guys...both Joesy and Lone Watty...they basically gave the strain away at first. Not a greedy bone in their bodies...we could all learn something from their generosity. Found an interview Joesy did last July...give it a listen if you got time...

Joesy on the left, Lone Watty (RIP) on the right...gone but not forgotten.

HB.

I cant remember ever interacting with Joesy but reading this tells me he was a true Pot man and an all round good Guy RIP Joesy and grow them big were every you are now.

Lifebreather

Veteran
un fucking believable.

sad day. a real soldier.

Very grateful for everything he gave, a real example of something that has been in short supply for too long.

Godspeed.