What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing the cure! (zkittlez)

raCURE

Personal introduction

Hello,

New grower, medical toker (RA), first time poster but long time lurker!

Looking to share, learn, make mistakes and become a much better farmer!

Love from the UK!

Grow introduction

8 x zkittlez girls from clone under 2 x 600w HPS.

Currently feeding every couple of days using only MaxiBloom 7g/4litres and PH’d appropriately.

Awaiting delivery of reflective sheeting for the room to upgrade light penetration.

Pictures are of my girls at 10 days on an 18/6 schedule and lamps turned down to 250w.

Temp: 18.5
RH: 60%

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The last four are the smallest girls and all belong to the same 600w light weirdly?

Questions, comments, bad or good all positively welcome!

raCURE

raCURE

Turned both lights up to 600w as recommended by blazeoneup :bow:

Will update with new pics in <1 week.

Any comments and advice ?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'm tuned in, looks good I'm sure they will take off and next weeks update will show quite a bit of growth! :tiphat:

imakandi

hello
racure

happpy you grow

can ask?
surface of tent?
distance to lyght?

some photo look little
lyght burn
mayb too close?

new grower need experiance
mistak is always
but no worry
like sports
practice make master
if can help
no problem

:)
wish luck to
you
:huggg:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks everyone :)

@blazeoneup The girls love the increased light! Doubled in size in first 48 hours haha.

@imakandi I know which you mean and unfortunately that’s how the clones turned up but their looking much healthier now.

Awesome I'm sure the next update will show it :dance013:

raCURE

Quick update!

Girls are currently 14 days into veg.

Planning on doing some LST (oh god!) tomorrow so wanted to update with pictures before hand.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

raCURE

First attempt at LST!

Just a couple of my 8 girls, wanted to show and receive some feedback on how I did?

Pic one is of one of the bushier girls that needed a few tie down points and one of the taller girls I just tied down once.

Comments really welcome to help me improve !!

picture.php

picture.php

raCURE

Question;

Still feeding each of my girls 500ml every couple of days. I have switched this now to 500ml daily each. Is this ok? The soil is dry so they seem to be enjoying it OR should I feel extra ?

raC

Latest posts

Latest posts