What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Seeds 2020 - 15th anniversary

aimeone

Congratulations guys. You became my favorite breeder in the last years. Loads of respect for the work you doing. Keep going

gr8fulguitr

All the best ACE and congrats on the acheivement.
I love the kali china in the mix. I never tasted anyting like it before. A very unique hybrid. Indeed, I have some thai chi waiting to flower right now.

:thank you:

Fronk

You are a good man Dubi!
You deserve everything you’ve achieved!
Well done Ace and thank you.
:tiphat:

Stinkhorn123

Happy Anniversary Ace!!! Congratulations on doing a job very well. I wish you guys continued health and success going forward. Dubi you and your team at Ace are a pleasure doing business with, I truly appreciate you guys.

Happy anniversary, Ace Seeds team! Your hard work is evident in the quality and diversity of the genetics that you offer, and their value is compounded by the wealth of knowledge and support in this forum!

THC123

Veteran
Congratulations!!! I remember when ace was one of the newer seedbanks lol

It was cool to see one seedbank doing something entirely different!! It was less cool to see you guys making me spend so much money lol :p

Much respect for your work and good luck for the future.

I am sure with the legislative changes that are bound to happen in the next 15 years in europe, the Ace will also be able to get a licence to grow and become a licensed producer.

:tiphat:

romanoweed

Celebrate Sativa Enthusiasts, there is a nice Breeze going! Hurra Hurra,
Congratulations Ace! Hurra, Hurra

Lets ride the Sativa Wave now.
And dont let out any Wishes for the Well behavioured , or other the dreamy to galactic Herbs, to transform all our Lives into a very Special Experience.

SolarLogos

Congratulations my friend, your success is very well deserved. We've all seen the hard work you put in daily and with your passion Ace will continue to be the best. A lot of us wouldn't be here if it weren't for Ace's forum that you run so well. Can't thank you enough for your contribution to preserving these landraces and making these genetics available to us. Your seed catalog ranks among the best IMHO. Thank you very, very kindly Dubi.
Peace, God bless

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hi dubi

happy anniversary. What month did it happen?

Ace is one of the best seed companys out there and u and your crew make a great job. Not so good for my bank acount because every time i look at the ace homepage i find something new that i break my resolution not to order any more seeds this year:biggrin:
Also ace does a great job preserving genetics and making available for us. Thx

Missed the mountain gold but i think it will be restocked? Any plans from green mountain seeds to release the highland oaxacan gold via ace?

Thx and keep on doing what you do:thank you:

Fronk

Hi dubi

happy anniversary. What month did it happen?

Ace is one of the best seed companys out there and u and your crew make a great job. Not so good for my bank acount because every time i look at the ace homepage i find something new that i break my resolution not to order any more seeds this year:biggrin:
Also ace does a great job preserving genetics and making available for us. Thx

Missed the mountain gold but i think it will be restocked? Any plans from green mountain seeds to release the highland oaxacan gold via ace?

Thx and keep on doing what you do:thank you:

Pretty sure it’s restocked!
Treat yourself. :dance013:

Anjey

Thanks for all your work!

I am sure it is up to you all at Ace whether you are fagocitated or not, I think your prudence can prevent it, I certainly hope so I can keep enjoying your seeds and ethos to full effect :)

k-s-p

Veteran
Happy anniversary and best wishes for many happy returns of the day.

Your efforts to conserve and make available old school genetics is commendable and appreciated by all of us.

Ace genetics have changed my life and my growing. I owe you folks a lot! Many thanks!

Highboy71

Congratulations Dubi and Ace team! Bangi Haze made me a believer! No more indoor flowers for me! Unique and delicious sativa flowers at 45 parallel! Keep them coming!
Muchos gracias Por las semillas!

kickarse

Congrats Ace seeds, my favourite seed bank, and most definitely a class act all they way

haven't found a bad strain yet
hope you see another 15 years