What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

ULMW

Fun times ahead! Bless up Red1.
picture.php

yezmar420

Hi all, new member here, joined because of this thread...I have this coming from seedsman and can’t wait to try it! I’ve got some experience w clones in the past but this will be my first sativa and seed grow, if anyone has tips to share it would be appreciated. Would love to see how chilliwilli’s grow ended...any smoke reports?

The last time I grew digital ballasts had just come out. I recently got the itch to start up again and am still piecing together my new setup, pretty excited to see all the changes, escpecially the LEDs!

I’ll post up some pics when I’m up and running.

RED 1

Hi all, new member here, joined because of this thread...I have this coming from seedsman and can’t wait to try it! I’ve got some experience w clones in the past but this will be my first sativa and seed grow, if anyone has tips to share it would be appreciated. Would love to see how chilliwilli’s grow ended...any smoke reports?

The last time I grew digital ballasts had just come out. I recently got the itch to start up again and am still piecing together my new setup, pretty excited to see all the changes, escpecially the LEDs!

I’ll post up some pics when I’m up and running.

Welcome to the party :)

RED 1

And to think she had a slight attack of the "mites" last week(she was indoors for 3 days under 600W HPS for the "treatment")
Slightly defoliated
#2 195cm on LST

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Just one pack left on our website of GT 3 regular in case someone missed the chance to get these beans ;)

RED 1

Golden Tiger Thai Dom #2

Attachments

• IMG_20200806_040628.jpg
    IMG_20200806_040628.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20200806_040621.jpg
    IMG_20200806_040621.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20200806_045304.jpg
    IMG_20200806_045304.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 48

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful RED1 :) The growth should explode now planted in the ground.

What a jungle ULMW :D