What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BEAUTIFUL AND FAST FLOWERING SATIVA/INDICA HYBRID OF AMAZING PURPLE AND PINKISH COLORS

Excellent F1 sativa/indica hybrid with cup-winning potential. A straight cross between the elite 10th generation Panama Goddess and the also elite Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002. With this new hybrid, we continue exploring the best possible combinations between our best sativas and the excellent hash plant Pakistan Chitral Kush.

One of the most beautiful colourful expressions in the cannabis world, consistently showing the intense purple and reddish pigmentation of the PCK in flowering, with some outdoor specimens also showing the beautiful reddish/pinkish pistil characteristic of the Panama.

Panama x PCK develops with the compact and manageable size and fast flowering of the pakistani, with Panama contributing more vigor, potency, yield and branching.

Abundant resin production, with a very appealing and complex terpene profile that blends the more spectacular strawberry and blackberry bubble gum aromas bathed in coffee of the pakistani, with the lemony and incensey Central American sativa terpenes from Panama.
Meditative and introspective effect, which encourages relaxation and contemplation.

An excellent choice for indoor growing and outdoor growing in a wide variety of climates, due to its quality, beauty and high resistance against heat, cold, fungus and rain.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
50 % SATIVA / 50 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 9-10 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: EARLY OCTOBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-47º
THC: 15.2 %
CBD: Below 0.05 %
CBG: Null
Terpene profile: Rich and complex and terpene profile in both monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes. It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: high amounts of beta myrcene, moderate quantities of p-cymene and isopulegol, and smaller amounts of beta pinene, alpha pinene, linalool and camphene. Sesquiterpenes: Very high nerolidol and bisabolol content, moderate quantities of alpha-humulene and smaller amounts of beta-caryophyllene.
GENETICS: Panama Goddess (F10) elite x Pakistan Chitral Kush elite 2002.
STRUCTURE: Compact and manageable size of the pakitani, where Panama contributing with more vigor and branching.
BOUQUET: Spectacular strawberry and blackberry bubble gum aromas bathed in coffee of the pakistani, with the lemony and incensey Central American sativa terpenes from Panama.
HIGH: Meditative and introspective effect, suitable for relaxation and contemplation.

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors. Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 47º in a wide range of outdoor climates: warm or cold, dry or wet.
We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, and moderate-high for the flowering.

Attachments

• Panama x PCK bud3.jpg
    Panama x PCK bud3.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Panama x PCK bud2.jpg
    Panama x PCK bud2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 265
  • Panama x PCK bud.jpg
    Panama x PCK bud.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Panama x PCK Diosa finished12.jpg
    Panama x PCK Diosa finished12.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 251
  • Panama x PCK cola3 early Oct.jpg
    Panama x PCK cola3 early Oct.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 300
  • Panama x PCK.jpg
    Panama x PCK.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 254

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama x PCK cannabinoid and terpene analyses

Attachments

• PCK x Panama análisis de terpenos.jpg
    PCK x Panama análisis de terpenos.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 267
  • PCK x Panama análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    PCK x Panama análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 250

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We have decided to produce a new version of this old limited edition and include Panama x PCK from this year onwards in our permanent catalog.

The old limited edition was purple PCK 2002 pollinated by Panama Goddess reversed, some hybrids using this purple PCK 2002 as a mother produce variegation and mutation problems, so i decided to produce a new one with exactly the same parental plants but in opposite order: Panama Goddess x purple PCK 2002 (reversed), which retains the best qualitites of this F1 hybrid (as described in the description of the strain), but avoids the variegation and mutation problems that the old limited edition had.

Panama x PCK along with Malawi x PCK are without any doubt our best pure sativa x PCK F1 hybrids we offer.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
This sounds like an amazing Sat/Indy hybrid but the Golden Tiger x Panama you just put up looks like a poly hybrid Sativa of dreams. You’re using the newer Thai leaning GT?

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Still a few more nodes before I can take a cut.

attachment.php

I'm thinking of making a cut of Malawi x PCK to grow outdoor alongside this one see how the two compare at my latitude. I'm 10° above recommended Malawi x PCK latitude but she finished like a charmed last year nonetheless.

I wonder if 3m x 2m would be enough for two big plants though, especially with that scrog/greenhouse 2.0 I'm planning to build this year...

Attachments

• IMG 20170120 130404
    IMG 20170120 130404
    32.1 KB · Views: 169

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
How is she doing lately Benoit ?

Should be interesting to compare Malawi x PCK and Panama x PCK outdoors in the same conditions and location.

Yes, i think the genetics will fit without any problem in your greenhouse, PCK hybrids are very easy to keep under control in size.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Growing

attachment.php

Growing...

attachment.php

Bonzaïing :)

attachment.php

There is a Kali China clone also on the second picture (little one). I'm kinda changing plan for outdoor. Malawi x PCK will be grown outdoor by a friend, but like 5km from my home so we can still compare. I'm pretty sure our soil is quite different though... I have been growing green matures between farming seasons and it's super dark and well structured, full of life. Not sure I can say the same where Malawi x PCK will be planted. Place has been left unattended for years. Well, depending of what has conquered the place and how fauna/flora/mycelium life has been over there, you could actually be surprised how well shit could grow.

I was considering growing Panama x PCK and Kali China outdoor, but then maybe only Kali China since Panama x PCK will be done indoor next summer. There is also that law thing allowing only one plant per house. Two outside might bring too much attention and I could go in jail for what I have indoor (30 plants at the moment, 14 mothers included), so still deciding...

How is she doing lately Benoit ?

Should be interesting to compare Malawi x PCK and Panama x PCK outdoors in the same conditions and location.

Yes, i think the genetics will fit without any problem in your greenhouse, PCK hybrids are very easy to keep under control in size.

Attachments

• P1010441.jpg
    P1010441.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 123
  • P1010443.jpg
    P1010443.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 150
  • P1010444.jpg
    P1010444.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 136

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’m considering to start a plant for clones at some friends places that are more coastal. Lots of marine layer moisture. Seems this one can handle that well.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Transplanted outside yesterday :).

Vetch, oats, fodder radish and fodder pea was growing since fall. Now it's crushed and mixed with the soil. It will decompose, mineralise and provide food for the months to come. I'll add some crutch comfrey later down the road for K. I should probably put some straw-mulching over there but it's unlikely I can find any with everything non-essential closed at the moment. Can't believe furnitures and materials for growing our own food is considered non-essential but well, thank you China... I still have to set up the irrigation system, but that will be for later when I set the whole thing up. I was also planning to set a scrog/greenhouse over there but we'll see about that later too...

Malawi x PCK was also transplanted at a friend place last weekend, so we'll see how the two will compare at 50°N. Soil over there was dark as fuck and of good structure, so hopefully, it will be nice spot too.

Now let's make a tree out of that baby :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010465.jpg
    P1010465.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 160

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Benoit,

I would not recommend to plant sativa/indica clones outdoors at this time of the year if you want them to grow and not flower.

The outdoor photoperiod is too close to 12/12 at this time of the year (equinox was just a few days ago), so they can easily start to flower now and during April, interrupting their growth stage, later they try to reveg around May and clones become a mess, both in structure and in hormones.

It's much better to plant them in May to avoid these kind of problems.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Kinda too late. Equinox was the 17th here. Now it’s 12h30 and increasing. Tikal was transplanted around the same time here last year, even sooner if I recall correctly.

CodyPomeray

Depending on where you live, you could "gas lantern" it, throw a little 5w LED bulb on a socket, timer to engage for 1 hour around 1-3 AM at night, breaks up the potential darkness. Throw it on a string over the plants and you are good to go.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Well she's dead anyway. Worker building a wall in the bank between my garden and the railway above must have let some shit fall from the digger tray on it...

Thankfully I have a backup and also some Snow Moon and a Kali China growing.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
That ain't nuts, as I said, I have backups so I couldn't care less...

That I loose all the space when I was growing weed and food, that is. Infrabel (the company managing the railway network) decided to take back their place and are building a wall to prevent shit from the bank falling in people gardens. So 64 square meters gone. But alas, I knew I was using a space not part of the property. I just didn't expect it to happen like that. I'm not even sure they got a building permit, even seen any. I am sacrificing a part of the lawn to make a vegetable gardens but I'm not even sure I'll grow there. I'll barely have space to grow tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, potatoes, salad, melon and milpa (corn/beans/pumpkins).

So yeah that sucks, feels like there won't be any outdoor to show this year...

BenoitV1984

Veteran
So found space for her :)

Happily growing between milpa and tomatoes. I'm growing cucumbers and pickles beside so there is a wire drawn between the walls to train from the top like in professional farming. I'm using it as well to train the Panama Kush and I'll probably top her when she reaches that wire so secondaries can develop and give me a shit load of weed :)

attachment.php

The Malawi x PCK that was transplanted in a friend garden last March is dead. A neighbour of his (working in a courthouse) decided she couldn't stand cannabis growing there and decided to take matter in her own hand by "roundup'ing" her... She dried completely (like brown dried) in a matter of days, can't be something else than good old chemical herbicide... (sarcasm)

We gave some clones of this Panama x PCK as well as some Malawi x PCK (around 20 total) to a friend so looks like we will still be able to find out how those two compare at 55°N.

Attachments

• P1010530.jpg
    P1010530.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 176