What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moroccan Beldia Kif

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's my reply Rajas:

Welcome Rajas,

Yes, the Beldia line 1 plant number 2 cannabinoid analysis posted in the first page of this thread and in Beldia strain description on our website is indeed a pure THC chemotype.

Beldia line 2 is a different line not analyzed yet, but i'm sure Beldia line 2 is richer in terpenes and cannabinoids than released line 1. There's a Beldia line 2 x Beldia line 1 F1 hybrid listed on the R+D section of our website.

Regarding the adaptation of a pure tropical P1 long flowering sativa landrace to northern and dry continental latitudes, it depends on the latitude and when the bad weather and cold really starts in autumn, but most probably you will need to outcross the tropical sativa with a faster flowering line, crucial point is not only to lower down flowering time, but also to speed up the flowering onset, if you don't want to use rudelaris or indica genetics then you can use a fast semi autoflowering sativa like the purple Baglung Nepalese, Beldia or Lebanese, then later select and breed for plants of the cross that resemble more the psychoactivity of the pure tropical sativa, if you don't find it in the F1, you will find it in the F2 if you play with enough number of plants.

Hope it helps.

Moroccan Beldia #2 seems to be a pure THC type plant, right?
Would it be possible to tame pure tropical longflowering sativas and adapt them to northern climate, without diluting it's effect, finish it timewise and add some traits for non costal/dryer climates?
It always seems sad to me to add ruderalis hybrids to sativas, especially when there is nld autoflowering plants out there, too!!

Great Plant!

Rajas

Premium user
Since the Beldia is so special in it's characteristics I and probabably many growers would highly appreciate a breeders pack including the very pure THC phenotypes! I wasn't that hyped since long!
Thanks Dubi

Rajas

Premium user
Are there any traits like maybe "most narrow leaves" or special smells that are linked to the low CBD/pure THC phenos?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
My outdoor Moroccan genetics

My outdoor Moroccan genetics

Hello all,
Here's two pictures of my outdoor trough of Moroccan #2 x Moroccan #1 genetics. I lost 2 plants in 70 + mph winds top gusts at 83 mph. One larger plant R front needed to be supported after being blown over. These genetics are TOUGH !

Same trough just different angles. These plants haven't had any special cares other than some bracing. I have three empty bags inside my greenhouse after culling some males. I thought briefly about transplanting one or two. I don't want to jeopardize the greenhouse plants with a possible infestation from the outdoor plants. I don't see any issues,but that's what bites you in the ass at times.
Peace farmerlion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Rajas,

The Beldia fem version which was produced with a 1:1 mating produces 75 % of rich THC/low CBD chemotypes.
The regular version was reproduced using several females and males so it is more variable in chemotypes.

There's no relationship in this line between the leaf traits and the chemotypes.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi farmerlion :)

Really happy to see you are growing the Beldia F1 hybrid (Beldia II x Beldia I),
the F1 should produce bigger and better yielding plants that produce a stronger finished product with higher cannabinoid content than each Beldia separate.

If the greenhouse remains clean of pests then it's better to don't move outdoor plants inside of it.
Although outdoor plants may look clean, they are more exposed to pathogens, and there's always a risk to bring pathogens to the greenhouse without noticing it.

All the best friend.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Beldia2 x Beldia #1

Beldia2 x Beldia #1

Hello my friends,
Here is an update of my outdoor plants. The same plants from a couple different angles. There is some local plants in with the Beldia's. Upon closer inspection I found a small male plant. It had gone to flower, and was culled immediately. I don't care if it seeded the other Beldia plants. The plants inside the greenhouse I would like to know they only have one donor.

The quality of these genetics for northern growers is outstanding. They have been beaten by the weather here ruthlessly. They are healthy and hardy plants. I feel that they would have more crystals, trichomes if my weather had been better. There is seven more weeks of flowering. I will harvest the plants if they are ready earlier.
Peace farmerlion

Attachments

• 20200810_115821.jpg
    20200810_115821.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 20200812_171202.jpg
    20200812_171202.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 20200812_171224.jpg
    20200812_171224.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 142

ULMW

Goodness! They look super FarmerLion
Blessings and Best wishes to you and your family.

SolarLogos

Hello my friends,
Here is an update of my outdoor plants. The same plants from a couple different angles. There is some local plants in with the Beldia's. Upon closer inspection I found a small male plant. It had gone to flower, and was culled immediately. I don't care if it seeded the other Beldia plants. The plants inside the greenhouse I would like to know they only have one donor.

The quality of these genetics for northern growers is outstanding. They have been beaten by the weather here ruthlessly. They are healthy and hardy plants. I feel that they would have more crystals, trichomes if my weather had been better. There is seven more weeks of flowering. I will harvest the plants if they are ready earlier.
Peace farmerlion
Those are growing up so fast, they are loving your care FarmerL. Beautiful hill and country side too, I've never been to your area, but you have a lovely view. Best of luck brother, I've also had my eye on this strain, very interested in your thoughts after harvest.
Peace, God bless

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see the Beldia F1 hybrid already flowering there at your northern latitude farmerlion! :)

Although Beldia doesn't need lots of nutrients consider to feed them now since some of the leaves are getting yellow and they have just started the flowering process. Please, keep us updated, thanks!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Moroccan Harvest

Moroccan Harvest

Hello my friends, Dubi thank you again for these genetics. I have mentioned that three separate times these plants faced 60, 70 and 80+ mph winds, hail and driving rains. One of the larger plants I had to support temporarily.

Today I trimmed the buds on two plants and had to clean my scissors 3 times in alcohol. Not to mention the incredible aroma of earthy goodness with a hot pepper background.

I have read in some articles from DJ Short that he looks for the hollow meristem and branched females as mother plants. That I seldom experience. Let me show you some pictures of tough beautiful ladies who have stolen my heart this season.

I have also collected 800 to 1,000 seeds that fell from the buds while trimming. The buds are still full of seeds. I didn't find one immature seed yet. They all look extremely ripe and mature.

When I harvested the Auto Zamaldelica that was seeded. Three seeds that had fallen to the soil had sprouted and are growing. Vigorous genetics at every turn.
If you think a strains quality rests in a 25%+thc content. You are missing out on a nostalgic legend ! 99.9% of us are never going to see the cover of High Times magazine.

If you think you need hyped names in your grow room please remember this.

Mopeds and fat girls are fun to ride until a friend sees you.
Don't tell anyone what you're up to, just enjoy them.
Peace farmerlion

Attachments

• 20200912_153911.jpg
    20200912_153911.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 20200912_153929.jpg
    20200912_153929.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 20200912_154013.jpg
    20200912_154013.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 20200912_154040.jpg
    20200912_154040.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 20200912_154047.jpg
    20200912_154047.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 170

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I'm going to be honest with you Farmerlion.I'm going to copy those pictures for when I need an attitude adjustment.Everytime I get down in the dumps,I'm going to look at those,and everything will again be right with the world.

Well done.

Mopeds and fat girls.Lol I also used to say goats as long as no one sees you,but some took me serious,so I don't say that anymore.Lol

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Slim Pickens, brother you are always so kind. I hope you and yours are safe and healthy.
Have a beautiful week my friend.
Peace farmerlion

Nannymouse

420giveaway
Good to see that you have started harvest, farmerlion. I do have a few questions about the beldia plants. Did the wind (or you) top those? They look a little bushier than the 'female' lines, so was wondering if it is because of the hybridization between the two beldia linages.

Also, does anyone know what a 'high' percentage of CBG would be? Mouse is just learning about CBG, and find it interesting. I have so many symptoms, after being(and finding out)that i've been mulitply metal poisoned, that the 'homeostasis' regulating abilities of MMJ is becoming a focus of interest, lately.

Would beldia make good tincture? (Mouse likes to run the everclear through several 'washes' with fresh herb each time, to get full saturation. Makes for excellent nightly meds)

SolarLogos

Hello my friends, Dubi thank you again for these genetics. I have mentioned that three separate times these plants faced 60, 70 and 80+ mph winds, hail and driving rains. One of the larger plants I had to support temporarily.

Today I trimmed the buds on two plants and had to clean my scissors 3 times in alcohol. Not to mention the incredible aroma of earthy goodness with a hot pepper background.

I have read in some articles from DJ Short that he looks for the hollow meristem and branched females as mother plants. That I seldom experience. Let me show you some pictures of tough beautiful ladies who have stolen my heart this season.

I have also collected 800 to 1,000 seeds that fell from the buds while trimming. The buds are still full of seeds. I didn't find one immature seed yet. They all look extremely ripe and mature.

When I harvested the Auto Zamaldelica that was seeded. Three seeds that had fallen to the soil had sprouted and are growing. Vigorous genetics at every turn.
If you think a strains quality rests in a 25%+thc content. You are missing out on a nostalgic legend ! 99.9% of us are never going to see the cover of High Times magazine.

If you think you need hyped names in your grow room please remember this.

Mopeds and fat girls are fun to ride until a friend sees you.
Don't tell anyone what you're up to, just enjoy them.
Peace farmerlion
Congratulations on harvest Farmer, that was early! It's amazing what you can do with your greenhouse in that weather, you have it dialed in better than most, certainly better than me! We missed your grows last year, but this year makes up for it. Keep them coming brother!

Peace, God bless

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
SolarLogos, nice try brother I've seen your grow! I have had more time than normal because of covid this season. With the combination of fungal repositories and Sea-90 . As long as I can get the plants watered, they take care of themselves.
Peace my friend, farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Nannymouse, I don't have anything to compare the cross of the two phenotypes to. It would be my pleasure to give these to you.

I think that the tincture with these Moroccan genetics would be outstanding. They are drying right now. Since the buds are seeded the cannabinoid profile should be expanded. The Ace website might have a test profile posted. We could separate seeds soon.
Peace