Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > recommendation for portable vape...

Thread Title Search
recommendation for portable vape... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2020, 11:54 AM #61
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
I love my pax3
Karma Genetics SourRado Testers:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365603
Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385
Crooked8 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:54 PM #62
superx

superx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked8 View Post
I love my pax3
Me too, its probably my favourite from the collection..

I have been using the mighty most recently, i like to switch between vapes depending on the extract/flower.

The pax3 for flavour and taste is sublime. Its the vape I always go back to, its so discreet as well when out and about.
superx is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2020, 05:58 PM #63
norcalKTM

norcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nicenorcalKTM is just really nice
Kandy Pens Crystal

Rating: A
Pros: What I like is it comes in 3 pieces, which makes it easier to clean. And if Your accident prone you hopefully only break one piece lol. Love that flavor when properly cleaned, and good concentrate. It has a ceramic chamber which makes it very tasty. Also a decent price. Perfect for being discreet at work, without paying the price of the carts!

Cons: it’s glass and ceramic and breaks to easy. They sell replacement parts but they’re a little pricy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A9013F2E-0C8A-48C6-8E0E-3F2F72809F52.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	549128
norcalKTM is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2020, 09:50 PM #64
Hank Hemp

Location: Just South of the Mason/Dixon, away, away down South in Dixieland.
Hank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivor
I use a pax2 with herb.

I luv this flag more than the haters hate it!
God bless Johnny Boone wherever you are.

Not all who wander are lost

I don't care who you are that's deep

You may see me tonight with a illegal smile. J. Prine
Hank Hemp is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2020, 02:43 AM #65
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeSlim Pickens has a reputation beyond repute
Puffitup has a sale going on for vapes.Not all models are available,but still a very good selection...(BTW,I'm not a paid endorser.)

I was going to order the Flowermate V5-OS,but saw the Pro was only +$23,so ordered that model instead.They shipped 2 day,and it arrived Saturday.I opened the package,and lo and behold,it was the V5-OS instead of the Pro.

Contacted Puffitup,and they immediately sent an RMA,but I just don't have the time to deal with it,so asked for a refund for the difference.

So.If anybody here recently ordered a Flowermate V5-OS and got a Pro instead,you can thank me for the free upgrade.

The longer I spend trimming,the broader my definition of "Larf" becomes.
I Blue my mind.
Slim Pickens is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2020, 02:55 PM #66
achille

achille has a spectacular aura aboutachille has a spectacular aura aboutachille has a spectacular aura aboutachille has a spectacular aura aboutachille has a spectacular aura about
I have the first version of the M Vapcap since 2017 and never felt the need for any other vaping device, so efficient and simple. I still can't believe how wasteful combustion is, it's crazy: what you put in one (pure weed) joint would take me minimum two weeks to consume
achille is online now Quote

Old 11-16-2020, 05:28 PM #67
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by achille View Post
I have the first version of the M Vapcap since 2017 and never felt the need for any other vaping device
Try using a 2019M Tip, or a Ti Tip, and you'll be impressed by the improvement in air circulation.

B
Browser is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 02:45 AM #68
achille

achille has a spectacular aura aboutachille has a spectacular aura aboutachille has a spectacular aura aboutachille has a spectacular aura aboutachille has a spectacular aura about
Thank you for the suggestion, it's true that the first version of the M needed some improvement for the air intake on the tip. I was contemplating doing the modification myself but I just push the cap a mm or two forward and it's smooth sailing. Cheers !
achille is online now Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 03:41 PM #69
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by achille View Post
I was contemplating doing the modification myself but I just push the cap a mm or two forward and it's smooth sailing. Cheers !
Yes, the first version of the Dynavap M model feels a bit like trying to pull a milkshake thru a normal sized straw... If you're a bit crafty, try "denting" the outside of the bowl for it to look more like the Ti tip (or the M2019 tip for that matter) and the difference will be significant. I have every M model since the 2017, and the 2019 is IMO the best upgrade they have produced. I'm still not fully sold on the 2020 M model and the new cap that they have produced.

B

Last edited by Browser; 11-20-2020 at 10:37 AM..
Browser is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2020, 11:23 PM #70
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
Arizer is having a 50% off sale throughout their store. Just thought I’d throw that out there in case anyone needs a replacement or a nice holiday gift.
Amynamous is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.