Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > recommendation for portable vape...

Thread Title Search
recommendation for portable vape... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2019, 05:56 PM #11
SandyFantasyman

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019 at 03:47 PM..

Old 07-25-2019, 06:04 PM #12
jaded1

I really like the fierce vape,don't have to strain lungs to get big clouds from it.Most of the portables I've tried are lacking in comparison to a desktop vape but the fierce is pretty damn close.

Old 07-25-2019, 06:33 PM #13
RB56

RB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
i must say i am leaning towards the arizer solo II but still undecided...
Solo II is my favorite. Only negative is no USB charging. Draw is significantly better than the original Solo and the digital display is nice. I use my Solo II every day. Airgo shares the same draw benefit and uses interchangeable batteries. It also has USB charging. I use my Airgo when traveling. It doesn't produce as much vapor as the Solo II but is still effective. Solo II is quite portable as well - just not pocket portable.
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2019, 07:52 PM #14
SandyFantasyman

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019 at 03:47 PM..

Old 07-25-2019, 08:18 PM #15
RB56

RB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant future
I have an Air and haven't used it much. All three - Solo I/II, Argo and Air have removable glass stems. Air and Solo I/II use the same stems. Argo's are smaller. To me, the Air isn't enough smaller than the Solo I/II to make much difference. It has the improved draw of the Solo II and Argo, with about the same vapor output as the Argo. Also doesn't have USB charging. It does have user swapable batteries like the Argo.

Don't get me wrong. All 3 are good devices. If I had to choose one, it would be the Solo II. Max portability, Argo. Air is sort of in the middle.
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2019, 08:23 PM #16
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
I use a Storz&Bickel Mighty, but it's a bit chunky to keep in your pocket.
Their crafty is almost half the size, better for on the go and uses the same materials.
Top notch, same guys that make the Vulcano.

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:32 PM #17
watts
ohms

watts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud of
Can't go wrong with Arizer SOLO I or II. Also get the Storz&Bickel volcano grinder, it's really good for vapes. I use the original Arizer SOLO every day. The SOLO II has improved airflow and more precise temperature adjustment and better battery life, also a bit smaller than the original. Good quality and durable.
watts is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2019, 04:53 PM #18

.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor
CF Boundless. Can vouch.

i love my mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi40 View Post
Just give it a try ,

you' ll see
.............. is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2019, 05:52 PM #19
RB56

Quote:
Originally Posted by .............. View Post
CF Boundless. Can vouch.
Plastic mouthpiece. OP specified no plastic.
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2019, 10:41 PM #20
RB56

Also, for the Arizer Solo, Solo II and Air, the straight stems are enough easier to clean that it isn't worth bothering with the bent stems.
RB56 is offline Quote