What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelicas, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell - Test by Koon

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks guys,
yes she's a stunner :)
The lights are 11/13, mostly because of heat and to avoid reflowerings.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
ThaiPan, jungle style

picture.php

Cheers

deepwaterdude

Oh, man, pretty much the only jungle I wouldn't mind being lost in;) What a stunning mass of towers. Reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd see the Chrysler building and think, "Wow", and then I'd see the Empire State behind it and think "Gulp".

Koondense

Veteran
Hehe dwd:)

A fast update!

Oaxaca x Panama
A truly amazing plant, my new keeper and probably best plant so far in most categories. Insane resin coverage and amazing terpenes, well rounded balsamic mix of lemons, mint, pines and hash plus some other nuances.

picture.php

Thai x Panama
Wild lady, getting fatter and frostier by the day. Very nice buddage, airy but lovely.
Fresh terpenes with hints of wood.

picture.php

Feels so good to be in love ;)

Cheers

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
:bigeye: wow… Koon, with you, the wilder sativas, the better! epic!

Respect brotha! :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Crazy right,
OaxPan is surprisingly quick for what she is, also the resin is almost too impressive for such a sativa.
Dubi said something about Oaxaca S1 having a very broad range of terpenes and probably with Panama genes(insane frost for a sativa) something special happened. I'm always amazed to smell her and follow the developing of her terpene palette.
The craziest thing is that OaxPan is in the group which started flowering almost 2 weeks later compared to ThaiPan and is a week or more closer to finishing, damn impressive.
Not even two months of flowering and I get those insanely frosty colas with a hard lemon kick.
I'm really impressed :)

Thanks for all the love ;)

Cheers

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Im wondering about that oax x panama. Are u testing it out for ace? Any ideas if they plan on any releases of it in the future in the event the genetics mesh well together?

Koondense

Veteran
Hi robotwithdreams(very cool nickname!),

I'm not officially testing the oaxaca x panama, it's just for my personal research for keepers and generally exploring interesting parts of the cannabis gene pool.
The oaxaca plants used for this cross come from a single selfed oaxaca plant and i think the line is and will be used with other ace selected moms and dads but I'm not sure if dubi will release oaxaca hybrids for the market. I feel they will not be released before at least F3 or even later, maybe never. I have no info if there is any restriction for selling these but so far it looks like it and these things should be respected, in my opinion.
That's why I will not make any seeds with her this time, maybe in the next cycle but it will be for my personal use and further development.

Already got some ideas but I'll keep them for myself :)

Cheers

Dr.King

Veteran
Beautiful Oaxaca x Panama and Thai x Panama you have going Koondense. The Oaxaca 79 Dubi used in the making of it really shows and I can't wait to grow the ones I have after I get done with my auto Malawi's in 2 months. Looking forward to hearing your smoke report and harvest as always :tiphat:.

Hehe dwd:)

A fast update!

Oaxaca x Panama
A truly amazing plant, my new keeper and probably best plant so far in most categories. Insane resin coverage and amazing terpenes, well rounded balsamic mix of lemons, mint, pines and hash plus some other nuances.

View Image

Thai x Panama
Wild lady, getting fatter and frostier by the day. Very nice buddage, airy but lovely.
Fresh terpenes with hints of wood.

View Image

Feels so good to be in love ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
A very fast update,
the plants are closing to the ripening stage, as seen the OaxPan is the fastest at almost 60 days. Still can't believe she's so fast so I'm letting her go for another week at least. Was expecting at least 75 days but she likes going crazy fast.

Oaxaca x Panama
picture.php

Thai x Panama is obviously slower but steadily coming to the end, buds are everywhere, branches are full of mini bud towers and overall she's a true monster sativa.
Now at 70 days of 12/12(now 10,5/13,5), I'm expecting her to be ready in two weeks.

Thai x Panama
picture.php

Cheers

Tangwena

Veteran
You've hit both nails on the head there my friend stunning buds near perfection in both.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Koondense! :bigeye:

I'm salivating looking at your pics. Excellent development on the 2 Panama hybrids, and great gardening skills as well. The aromas and resins must be delightful now in your tent.

Thanks a lot for the updates! :yes:

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks guys!

Oaxaca x Panama is really ripening, very close to finish and yet there are some fresh pistils on some buds.
The frost is intense and the smells are not so fresh anymore, more piney and really deep.

picture.php

I'm thinking of taking her down really soon because of preventing minimising the chance of bud rot or mold, also wouldn't want to have a too heavy smoke since I prefer more energizing than lay down effects :)
And still she seems to maybe need just a bit more time for a proper finish. I hate this part of the growing process :p

Cheers

deepwaterdude

Thanks guys!

Oaxaca x Panama is really ripening, very close to finish and yet there are some fresh pistils on some buds.
The frost is intense and the smells are not so fresh anymore, more piney and really deep.

View Image

I'm thinking of taking her down really soon because of preventing minimising the chance of bud rot or mold, also wouldn't want to have a too heavy smoke since I prefer more energizing than lay down effects :)
And still she seems to maybe need just a bit more time for a proper finish. I hate this part of the growing process :p

Cheers

Ahg! I empathise;) I've got the Panama Haze in week 15 shooting a really nice round of new flowers, sigh;) I can't take 'em down when they're not finished. I'd obviously say let her go 2 more weeks and finish her foxtails:biggrin: But I'm just a meddler.

Tangwena

Veteran
Dont stress brother you have the midas touch thats perfection right there I would be ecstatic to have that cola you cant go wrong from here beautiful buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts