What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x PCK

YukonKronic

Hi YukonKronic,

Glad it worked well for your medical needs :)
Did you finally make another round with her ?
Hope the first batch lasted enough to be evaluated through the curing process ;)

Yup just gotta organize some pics to post and then find 15 minutes to sit down with a doobie to write about. I will say that I think this one might be as important to me medically as GT.

I'm find BKxPCK to be wonderful medicine for anxiety and depression as well as being just super frickin enjoyable.. lol I used to bitch about how everyone is all stoked on Kush weed. Ooooh that Kush wow!! O I've got Kush weed it's better than yours.., all that BS.

Now I get it. Cause MY Kush weed IS the bomb! Hahaha!!
Seriously tho folks this has such a premium clear effect it can hardly be compared to 90% of the Kush crosses out there.

I'll be back with pics and full smoke report in a few days at most I promise!:biggrin:

Last edited:

YukonKronic

Pinky hardly stretchs unless she's big and vigourously growing when flipped (I think? Pretty limited experience with her still). She was smaller than her sister when flipped but even still the difference in stretch is evident. Stacks nice dense flowers, I'm only at about 6.5 -7 weeks flowering (first pistils not flip) and I swear if I was hurting for herb she would be just fine to cut already... but don't unless your hurting. Last week or two a lot of density gets put on just as she swells with resins and puffs up the last straggling calyxes.

YukonKronic

Here's darker more Pakistani (i think) sister. This one is much leggier and has a slower build on the flowers. More roast coffee aroma on this than the other. She has a darker more exotic spicy vibe to her and it carries through in the flavour as well. I think probably that's why I prefer pinky: I'm into lighter brighter flavours these days.

That said this baby is still pretty tasty. More in the mulled wine/ dark liqueur and dark roast coffee range than blackberries cherry and cream that pinky offers.

YukonKronic

Also: Pinky gets me stoned AF about halfway through 2nd doobie it's disorientingly strong but not so tired and dirty as many other Indica just dream state level stonyness..

The darker pheno will knock you out if u want it to. Not really a lot stronger just way heavier eyelids dry red eyes and more fatigue inducing. I find it relaxing but not so much as Pinky just because it makes me smile a bit less and kinda makes me too dumb to interact with well.

YukonKronic

Ha! Was just thinking about Pinky and the Brain cartoons (I wonder why? :bongsmi:Lol) and realized given the darker phenos soporific qualities I can call these two plants Pinky and the Drain. I love the way names come about:biggrin:

YukonKronic

Oops looks like I deleted some pics to make room before I got to 50 posts. Sorry folks for the missing ones. I'll keep updating this thread and put more pics up so yer not missing anything.

YukonKronic

Chant down thanks to alla dem wat free the holy herb from Babylon mon! Many thanks to the righteous who choose Zion.. Jah love to me bruddas Jah love to High holy herbs Jah love Canada and alla dem who Bring her from Babylons grip!

I'm feeling a little spiritually free today and Bob Marley put me in a Rastafarian kinda mood. (My ignorance of actual Rastafarianism may be evident but I hope is not offensive to any who practice):biggrin:

RECREATIONAL CANNABIS IS LEGAL IN CANADA 🇨🇦!!!!!

YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

I have actually been advocating this since I was twelve. To any who would listen I presented real science and factual counterpoints to their intolerant and BRAINWASHED ideas of the "terrible" danger of marijuana.

I and many others have been derided and ridiculed for our conviction and today the choice we all made last elections cycle was put into action thus redeeming and vindicating all of our collective struggles to free our plant from the clutches of unjust laws and the Greed that pervades all societies.

REJOICE. REASON CAN WIN.

Ditsöwo

Reaching 4 weeks of 12/12

Reaching 4 weeks of 12/12

Outdoor at 9° north, cut a friend gave me, smelling very nice lately, quite happy with the stretch, i thought she was goin to be small but branched and stretched quite good, im gonna be happyer this christmas than i thought, some roya fungus have been mesing up my plants still she's goin well

Attachments

• IMG_20181116_135502.jpg
    IMG_20181116_135502.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20181115_184937.jpg
    IMG_20181115_184937.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 70

StrongTree

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]30 days since germination....potted up to 7 gal soil - Bubba PCK[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

YukonKronic

Looking good friend! Mine were kinda slow veg compared to sativa but once they got going they just kept building steam and gaining vigour. Very hardy easy growing plants, I look forward to seeing what you get! My experience has been that this line offers some really nice variations of the two parents descriptions... I personally preferred the more Bubba dominant structure with Pakistani Berry and cream tasting buds... oddly the pheno I thought had very Pakistani structure carried more of the Bubba coffee terpene profile. I'm curious as to how often this line expresses distinct structure from one side with the chemistry of the other... I've been contemplating a fem cross with the two phenotypes I selected but I already have about 18 months of pollen chucks and selected monocrops planned sooooo... later. Maybe?

StrongTree

Looking good friend! Mine were kinda slow veg compared to sativa but once they got going they just kept building steam and gaining vigour. Very hardy easy growing plants, I look forward to seeing what you get! My experience has been that this line offers some really nice variations of the two parents descriptions... I personally preferred the more Bubba dominant structure with Pakistani Berry and cream tasting buds... oddly the pheno I thought had very Pakistani structure carried more of the Bubba coffee terpene profile. I'm curious as to how often this line expresses distinct structure from one side with the chemistry of the other... I've been contemplating a fem cross with the two phenotypes I selected but I already have about 18 months of pollen chucks and selected monocrops planned sooooo... later. Maybe?

yes Yukon same here on the slow veg... but very nice rounded looking leaves and her stem is gaining girth! i can tell she's a little chubster....i figure the stretch will be a breeze...and she will not lose her head...meaning any cloning will come from the laterals...of which tight now there are none....

i have a BubBa Kali China going also.. when compared she is like 3x of her PCK sistren - Bubba KC has leaves the size of human hands
i do love me some coffee indica flavors...but yes berry cream sounds mighty tasty also...i pledge a full smoke report

18 month plan ....you are one organized farmer Yukon !

YukonKronic

Pffff hahaha!!! Omg I haven't been called organized in years! Tnx for that.. ahhhhh that's gooood. Lol no I just have never ending curiousity when it comes to crossing cannabis plants... and a penchant for longish flowering varieties.

Mountainkush

Mine are going a little slow too but partially my fault. I turned the lights down to 50% to slow growth while I wait for room in my flower tent.

6 weeks from seed. Topped twice so far. Grown in pure coco with canna coco a&b and a little rhizotonic.
Two slightly different ones. One with thicker stems and slightly pointed leaves. The other on the right has a much thinner main stem with very rounded leaves. Very excited to flip the lights on these girls to see what I get.

picture.php

StrongTree

Nice MtKush....
how long since you made those cuts ?

so our Bubba / pck's were sprouted just about the same time if those are at 6 wks...mine germed on nov 5...i would say mine is leaning towards that one you have there on the right...rounded chubby sets of what looks like 3 leaves (or barely 5 with the bottom 2 leaves being stumpy)

....a very manageable plant indeed !

Mountainkush

Thanks strongtree,
Yours is looking good too. Mine had almost no branching when small like yours so I topped at three weeks and then a second time at 5 1/2 weeks. Seeds cracked on October 28th then placed in pure coco.
Will be interesting to see how they evolve in flower and if we get anything similar. I love the chubby round leaves.

Ditsöwo

My merry christmas

My merry christmas

Super easy to trim, the leaves are super frosty or not at all, just put it in the jar to start curing, till now taste is just average green flavor, barely feel hints to sweetnes and some PCK but hope to get more hashi/cofre taste in some days.

Attachments

• IMG_20181210_173416.jpg
    IMG_20181210_173416.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20181210_173447.jpg
    IMG_20181210_173447.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 125

Ditsöwo

Smoke report

Smoke report

After a few weeks in the main jar at 62% rh, here is what i have:
Very relaxing effect almost inmediatly, mainly in the body, the mind works fine with it, oposite to speedy sativas that helps for physical work but to me personaly don't let me think straigh, this one relaxes me but despiste one slow down a little i can do math or what ever, makes me hungry but not too sleepy, in resume, deeply relaxing with barely side effects. The taste 😂, i had bad luck, i can't get anything that remind me to bubba Kush, its the same taste y got with some of my (Malawi x PCK) x erdpurt, goes a lot to the PCK side, very fruity, i had the original PCK, Malawi x PCK and violetas and i think i can recognice its flavor, and i know bubba Kush flavor too, maybe if i grow it with bottled nutes or improve my organic gardener skills, but in past runs bottled nutes doesn't change the flavor just makes it stronger. I gave my friend 2 seeds and this is one cut, very good plant and smoke but i wanted the bubba taste 😂 hope that the other one have it