What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

Bleiweis

Veteran
@andlund930

Hey man! Im also doing mainlining approach...except im doing it on a larger outdoor scale. You got some magnificent results! I've also got PBH lined up for this year...mainling also :) 3 months of veg and constant pruning and then lift of. I'd sure love to get a pheno just like the one you've posted...what are the characteristics of that one (so i can spot in the beginning).

Kudos!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here is one of my Pangi Haze. The one worth showing off. My other Pangi went into flower as a younger plant (2weeks) still mainlined for 8 colas. It is quite wimpy, similar to the last one I grew. Also an unimpressive plant structually, again put into flower as a young plant mainline to 8. Longer node spacing, not much for stacking colas, and weak branches. I gather this plant needs a longer more careful veg period. I confess I rush on the mainlining. Probably started topping wayyyy too early.

That said the last one was GREAT smoke, complex terps that I loved, lemon, earth, sweet musk, incense. Only yielded 35 grams. Plants treated the same in that run yielded 10oz, 6oz, 4oz. So yep, longer veg needed.

This one pictured is in like the 7th week of flower. Love thus plant. If you see the salty water spots on the leaves, I was gone for 2 weeks and had Bonnie (wife) take over smh.

Can't wait to see how much bigger this girl gets.

What a beautiful Panama x Bangi Haze female andlund930!

Love her huge colas and amazing flower leaf ratio :yes:
Your description of her terpene profile it's what i would be looking for in this hybrid. Glad you enjoyed the smoke too :)

G

Pangi clone :)

Trying to keep her under control, she is stretchy!

3uITks0.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the bump Syd,

I was just thinking yesterday about Panama x Bangi Haze and you came out with your post :D Really glad your mother is still alive in clone form :yes:

Consolidated

Hi all.
I sprouted some beans for my summer outdoor grow, here is a P ×Bh... l never seen something like that.
The mutation and the natural wonders are so close...
I am curious how she'll going.

Attachments

• 20180531_144522.jpg
    20180531_144522.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 20180604_104629.jpg
    20180604_104629.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 77

b8man

Veteran
Hi all.
I sprouted some beans for my summer outdoor grow, here is a P ×Bh... l never seen something like that.
The mutation and the natural wonders are so close...
I am curious how she'll going.

I think that's a trifoliate. One of mine is like that too but should grow up to be normal. 2 of my 3 are a bit mutanty.

ColaCalyx

P x BH organic outdoor

P x BH organic outdoor

I sprouted three fem Panama x BH and I picked this one to grow. It was a real fast starter. Topped her for (4)mains. The plant does favor the top two branches.
I also have Guawi and Kali China from ace, along with Queen Mother (OD) and c99 (Female seeds). The Ace gear is growing more vigorously so far. Stem rubs are making some nice promises.
Irie vibes gardeners

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Consolidated,

Trifoliates, twins and other 'funny starts' are not rare with Bangi Haze and its hybrids.
It's rare that the plant grows trifoliate for the whole cycle, trifoliates seedlings usually have a 'normal' growth with 2 stems per node when they are bigger, although they can eventually produce nodes with extra branches from time to time.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome ColaCalyx :)

Thanks for supporting our work. It will be a pleasure to follow your progresses with our strains or try to help you in case you have any doubt or problem with them.

Best wishes!

ColaCalyx

Welcome ColaCalyx :)

Thanks for supporting our work. It will be a pleasure to follow your progresses with our strains or try to help you in case you have any doubt or problem with them.

Best wishes!

Thank you Dubi - your strains are doing really good here in Southern California.
As I mentioned before, I have the Guawi and the Kali China as well.
Does the Kali China normally show leaf variegation? The one I have going has it here and there all over. I don't consider it negative, on the contrary it is beautiful - the plant is doing great...just curious.

G

I don't know what I was thinking here :crazy: but I will aim for full bush :biggrin:
fzmTBmC.jpg

ZF7yV0B.jpg

Koondense

Veteran
Whoa, nice :)
Try to bend those shoots down(left/right) and I promise you'll get a proper bush very soon :D

Cheers

ColaCalyx

P x BH organic outdoor progress

P x BH organic outdoor progress

Panama x Bangi Haze is my hungriest plant. She was yellowing so I had to feed more. With a steady diet of fish hydrolysate some fulvic and trace minerals the yellowing has halted and she has begun to kick it into gear. Also topped for (4) mains as my other plants are, she prefers the top (2). A stem rub has some complexity, but up front is basil.

Attachments

• 20180624_162800.jpg
    20180624_162800.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 80

Sticky Sat

Good looking girl ColaCalyx ! :)

Lovely this fresh basil smell... Reminds me of a Hawaiian sativa i used to grow in the early 80s...
In this present case it likely comes from the Bangi Haze as the 2 phenos i had also had it.

Good luck with your grow my friend :)