What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

LHC

I tried searching this thread, but I don´t think it has been discussed.
How many weeks after flip should I expect the plant to stretch?

Koondense

Veteran
From my experience not at all.
Pangi can be anywhere from feel good to psychedelic, with mostly positive effects.
But can't say for other people... Everyone gets a different hit. I guess the more paranoid effects can be experienced with Malawi and Thai hybrids like Thai x Panama or GT for example.
Another thing to consider is how one consumes herb. I vape and never have bad vibes with my herb but when I smoke it sometimes it hits way different and unexpected. Green haze x Bangi is very nice, long lasting, positive, giggly and psychedelic when vaped...but last week I smoked it in a small room with poor airflow and it got me very paranoid and sweaty, while smoked outdoors it was a very lightheaded effect, no paranoia at all.

Cheers

Last edited:

LHC

Flowers are starting to form now, everything looks fine.
It is loosing some of the lower fan leaves even though they are nice and green.
Any idea why. Don´t think I have experienced healthy leaves falling off before.

Tranquilidade

Pangita mid-flowering, literally screaming for more light! The structure is 10/10, and it's a relatively hardy plant with great yields. Aromas: musky, lemony, thuja with incense in the background. Can't wait to finish her!

pangi.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking bud and resins @LHC sorry for not catch up earlier, hope the stretching was manageable and that you are not encoutering problems during flowering stage. Would love to see pics of the whole SCROG to appreciate better how the colas are shaping on your plant.

How is finishing yours @Tranquilidade ? Great golf ball shaped colas with distinctive long Panama pistis one month ago.....