What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma G ...Test Grow

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone:flowers2: Received some tester packs from Karma G I Will document here in this thread...
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK here we go they have been planted Until Karma Officially settles on a name I am just going to call them “the Z ....”
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These where the only seeds that looked like shit. But they germ well.

I think you will find some nice mid day smokes in these.

Looking forward to it...Why do you think the seeds looked like shit? Are they not dark enough for you? They look fine and healthy to me right out of the pack:huggy:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking forward to it...Why do you think the seeds looked like shit? Are they not dark enough for you? They look fine and healthy to me right out of the pack:huggy:

Yeah they are visual not pretty seeds , the Zkittelz got shaded out and didnt get anouf light. Its just a cosmetic thing. The seeds are good.

Looking forward to this one brother.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G

I wish I had a big enough garden to participate but I am content to wait for the testing to produce the packs for sale.

Latest posts

Latest posts