What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Using clones for flipping sex

Im'One

I grew out a great mom plant from romulan grapefruit. I have cloned her numerous times and the smoke gets better it seems so popped some.more seeds but no.male
A friend suggested I cut some clones from the original and flip their sex
Then use the pollen for the other two plants
The others just showed preflower
I'm going to revert them to veggie and grow a clone to flip
I just started the clone. He said i need to let it get established before spraying it with silver.solution, for five days at the end of each day then flip to12.12 schedule and spray five more days
Then it will still take a few weeks to make pollen
Is this a safe plan?

Kris Grows

I start spraying a week before I flip to flower cycle. Once in flower schedule, i spray a couple times a day for about a week and a half.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
There's a very long thread with massive amounts of information on this subject... I believe all of your questions are answered there, plus a few you probably have not asked yet. :)

Feminizing thread