Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Female Seeds Competitions > FEMALE SEEDS Grow Battle Competition - ChemOG

Thread Title Search
FEMALE SEEDS Grow Battle Competition - ChemOG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2020, 04:33 PM #71
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of light
Hello OranguTrump,

I don't know how but I really did not notice this message of yours...sorry for that, and sorry to hear about the injury, mate.

No worries about the thread, of course, that's not a priority.
Take your time and once you'll be 100% in shape, feel free to contact me again and we will take it from there

Take care of yourself and hope you are already feeling better.

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OranguTrump View Post
Firstly - my sincere apologies to Females Seeds. I tore some stuff (hamstring & adductor), was unable to continue my grow & it went sideways to hell. I've been off work for almost 4 months. I am very sorry I couldn't continue, but will try and grow the seeds again asap. It was a BAAAAD time - I'm glad to be back.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:48 AM #72
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond repute
Time for Mikrobs tonite, got some seedlings that I'm have for my next grow. Can't wait to try the Blueberry Cheesecake
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 02:08 PM #73
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Well hell I wanted to see this through and the poor man got hurt. Well let’s hope your better and look forward to the new run.

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote