What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Diesel

immaculate

LSD on right, OG Cough on left:

IMG_1723.JPG

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/uploads/27394/IMG_1723.JPG

I am interested in learning more about OG Cough..

Last edited:

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Thanks Immaculate , Nice buds man ! . Is that OG Cough the hazy cough that parented strawberry cough .

immaculate

from what i understand the og cough comes from an oregon breeder and is a cross of a cross of another cross of crosses of kush...

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Cool , I will try to get some updated pics tonight . I think were at 36 days 12/12 with the lemon diesel

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Lemon diesel 36 days flower

sorry for the terrible photo quality , workin on some better pics now but uploading is taking me forever so tomorrow maybe

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive grown an amazing NYCD cut and i thought it was world class.....i grow Cheese now and NYCD was almost as stinky,,it had a zest an heavy fule smell...ive only ever been happy with 2 clones in my life,,,NYCD and Cheese

im yet to grow a Kush or Chem...

Last edited:

darthvapor

lemon skunk is just a pheno of skunk#1. Its also called cush and greencrack. If I had to guess Id say its lemon kush and not the skunk. Skunk leaves are thinner and the effect is more in the head.

relic1981- yes the somas nycd is from bagseed but isnt chem and all its derivatives from bagseed also. I like nycd because of the grapefruit smell and taste that comes thru in the smoke. the high is creative. ecsd diesel and sour diesel as well as chem is a stronger more pschycadelic stone. each have their purposes

relic1981

Veteran
good point! but we all know the seed that the bagseed that spawned chemdawg/og/diesel was a super special and lucky find. propbably one in a million or more. he definaitaly one the lottery there. now we have to ask is soma as lucky? maybe so, maybe not. seems like some folks dig it so thats cool. im more of a chem dawg og purest. original chemdawg is still in my top ten along with ecsd, loompas headband, og kush, chem d, chem sis, tvpk... ( pure kush's are usually my favorite. from the chem line not the hindu kush strains even though i love those to. nothing like a good affie to end your day!)

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i havnt seen the lavender diesel yet but im sure its some fire, i enjoy both those strains. anyways interested to see your results with that plant, looks like its gonna be some nice smoke either way.

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Thanks Dimebag65 .

Have been a little busy lately but I finally managed to get a couple decent pics .

These are Lemon Diesel at 50 days flowering .

DonChron

that lemon dies is lookin real dank for 50 days only ,good shit bro

immaculate that OG cough is seriously potent, I betcha I know which medi club it came from :)

joebean91

ICMag Donor
DonChron- Thanks man , I can't wait to have this on stash.. smells so nice . Oh I am stoked on these latest pics so Thank you very much for the photography advice !

dwtc

darthvapor said:
lemon skunk is just a pheno of skunk#1. Its also called cush and greencrack.

GREEN CRACK a.k.a. CUSH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is 89 super skunk x unknown indica. was made in ATHENS GEORGIA and is clone only. i think the guy's name on OG was CECIL.

don't know about the lemon skunk but it aint GC.

THAT LEMON DIESEL looks amazing guys,,,,,,,,,keep it up.

stay safe and free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

relic1981

Veteran
looking good joe... my lemon d is at day 20 in bloom and looks likes a keeper. it is fading a bit more than the other straines im runnin. what nute level u have them on? im using pure blend pro at 15-20 ml a gallon plus cal mag , trinity, hpk, and cannazime.

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Thanks Relic , I have been feeding AN sensi bloom @ 7-10 ml each of part a +part b . also 5 ml mother earth bloom ,10ml liquid karma and 7 ml of hygrozyme . For some reason this particular plant has been drinking very slow and probably over fed , I just gave her about 4 gallons of plain water trying to flush excess nutes out . Been on plain water since day 45 but only taken bout 3 waterings in that time . All the younger plants are drinking much faster than this one ever has . http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=78 < anyone know why the link instead of the pic ?

Last edited:

dwtc

looking good JB.

let me know if you need any help chopping, smoking her and i'll be right there:laughing::joint:

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc