What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
You got to run those pure sats lean mang,

but your Cindy99 are

sure lookin fine !!

Thanks for the advice its my first run of 100% pure sativa ever. I am gonna flush with plain ph'd RO water tomorrow and hope the Old-timers Haze perk up. I was trying to take it easy on them but think now that I may have over did it. My Zamadelica is a bit on the yellow side too.

I have had a tendency to take pics over the tops of the plants so next time I will try to get a side shot. They are down in the pots a bit though as I didnt fill them all the way up yet.

bigbadbiddy

Hey LT,

since you asked for an update on my Cindy, thought I post a few pics @42 days here.
Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• C99EMain42.jpg
    C99EMain42.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 98
  • C99ECola42.jpg
    C99ECola42.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 89
  • C99ETop42.jpg
    C99ETop42.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 89

VERMONSTAH

LT was purchase thru ATT? I have a few bucks on a card i am reqady to pull the trigger but i have ZERO grimm experiance, so i glean what i can from these threads.

LostTribe

Premium user
LT was purchase thru ATT? I have a few bucks on a card i am reqady to pull the trigger but i have ZERO grimm experiance, so i glean what i can from these threads.

Please no violating the TOS no I know Mr Soul and got them straight from him.

He also gifted me some '88 G13Hashplant x Grimm Afghani male used in grimmdica and hash master! Ran in pretty high temps with not enough AC last summer but grew really easy and turned out great and a lot better smoke than my Sour OG turned out. Heres a pic and I have a few more in my album.
picture.php

Cheers,
LT

vicfirth-12

Hey lost tribe. Looking good bud, I have some of the new release on the go at the moment. They are still in p9s but are ready for potting on.

I've not tried any of the first release so it's all fresh to me. Be good to see these progress :)

LostTribe

Premium user
Hey LT,

since you asked for an update on my Cindy, thought I post a few pics @42 days here.
Let me know what you think.

Do yourself and your friends a favor and chop a nug off and you will have super speedy trippin balls type weed I would wait about 12 days on the rest. Looks to be bulking up and close to the end with your leaves going pale as expected. Nice!

bigbadbiddy

Looks like legit C99 to me!:biggrin: Fine work, what's her nose?

Nose still surprisingly low-key.
Have very low temps which might be a reason.
The other plants only recently started to build smell and the C99 will go longer than most of them. So maybe still gotta wait for the smell to set on.

But so far only get "grass" and "earth" or so. Nothing exciting.

Was worried a bit about it but the other plants who will mature in less time have really been putting on the smell the last couple of days.
So I think the Cindy will start stanking in a week or so.

If I get any resin on my fingers and rub them together, I do get the classic "weed smell" in abundance, very loud and pronounced.

But no grapefruit or pineapple or fruity or whatever, yet.

VERMONSTAH

I wasnt aware i was Violating anything honestly!
So let me get this straight, your the only one here that can source these?

LostTribe

Premium user
I wasnt aware i was Violating anything honestly!
So let me get this straight, your the only one here that can source these?

Herbies now has them in stock and they are a sponsored icmag seed vendor.

A shit ton of folks got banned recently for violating the Terms of Use policy on the site I just don't want to get banned as I am sure you don't either that is all.

Peace
LT

need4weed

Veteran
Herbies now has them in stock and they are a sponsored icmag seed vendor.

A shit ton of folks got banned recently for violating the Terms of Use policy on the site I just don't want to get banned as I am sure you don't either that is all.

Peace
LT

What did they do to violate the terms of use ?

B

blue_tick

What did they do to violate the terms of use ?

talking about other vendors that are not sponsors on this site. and really in my opinion is against T.O.U. so no mention of vendors not advertised here

peace

LostTribe

Premium user
Its looking like I am gonna end up with 4 Fine Lady Cinderella 99's and 3 Males to go with my 2 other female clones. 2 are definitely pushing pistols and the other 2 have similar structure showing at the upper nodes. The 3 males are definitley males.

I up potted the other 2 supposed females and have defoliated all 4 females so far. I kept top 6 node growth, topped a few weeks ago though, and removed inner and lower leaves and growth. The 2 early showing ladies are looking exquisite and fantastic growth so far.

Caution about smell though when defoliating and rubbing male branches I am getting some wicked skunky stench so that is something new for this new release. Definitely more smells so far as compared to back in the day, but I also am growing better than back in the day so that might also be a factor....had to wash my hands a few times in fact.

Will try to get some more pics up soon they are all getting taller and as I had a problem with my old hydroton I am considering throwing these all in under a 1k hps vertical as it will take a lot of time to come up with 4 fresh cuts or grown out seeds. I have a couple things in early veg but nothing close size wise to these. Time will tell. They are definitely not ready to go in for the 1k for bloom though as I would wait a couple more weeks for real trees....we shall see.

I found a real real nice C99 keeper. It's a Grapefruit pheno. I was looking for Pineapple, but the smell and taste was just to much not to keep around. I have little verticle height so I use T5's, but it still finished in right around 60 days. I just will never see how much weight she could pack on because of the lack of big lighting. Also, one real negative too her is she's a pain to clone. So far I have only been able to get 50% of the cutting to catch.

LostTribe

Premium user
All 4 females are looking great still. The 2 bigger females are bushing out and getting taller with more tops showing from underneath coming through. The smaller ones are getting bigger now too after transplanting last week they have shown more growth and were also pruned to allow more light to penetrate the canopy while also spreading the plant out more horizontally to promote more tops.

Top fed 1 tsp of High N and 1 tsp of High P bat guanos and a bit of lime again late last week. Watered with RO at 6.4ph and 1 tsp/gallon of Liquid Karma. Plants are dark green with very strong branching looking like my old cindy but on steroids!

The original Cinderella 99 would flop over the last 2 weeks of flowering just like I have heard train wreck does. You had to tie them up of they could break off. Branching on new C99 is definitely improved on these bigger 2 females.

corky1968

Veteran
All 4 females are looking great still. The 2 bigger females are bushing out and getting taller with more tops showing from underneath coming through. The smaller ones are getting bigger now too after transplanting last week they have shown more growth and were also pruned to allow more light to penetrate the canopy while also spreading the plant out more horizontally to promote more tops.

Top fed 1 tsp of High N and 1 tsp of High P bat guanos and a bit of lime again late last week.
Watered with RO at 6.4ph and 1 tsp/gallon of Liquid Karma. Plants are dark green with very strong branching looking like my old cindy but on steroids!

The original Cinderella 99 would flop over the last 2 weeks of flowering just like I have heard train wreck does. You had to tie them up of they could break off. Branching on new C99 is definitely improved on these bigger 2 females.

Stop feeding your plants. :spank:

LostTribe

Premium user
Stop feeding your plants. :spank:

I haven't since we discussed that runoff issue! Just recapping....

For everyone else, I am back in organic soil after a 12 year hiatus. Fed RO water ph'd to 6.4 last week and got 1250 ppm run off. Corky is worried I will burn the plants but they are not showing tip burn just nice healthy green growth. Dark green!

Sure 1250 ppm run off worries me at this stage but they are taking it! I'll try to post pics tomorrow just want more growth before bloom.

LostTribe

Premium user
PIC HEAVY UPDATE

Here ya'll go!
Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99
This is my favorite so far for structure and ease of growth
picture.php

This girl was the super bushy one and I just removed a lot more foliage to allow light to enter the canopy as the inner stems were getting floppy.
picture.php

Now the 2 smaller females (UPDATE both ended up male 11/15)
picture.php

The other (turned out male)
picture.php

AND NOW THE 3 AMIGOS!!!
The 3 Cinderella 99 Males
picture.php

I fed straight RO water ph 6.5 only again today as they were very thirsty.

Cheers Then!
LT