What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Summer Run.

Brasilian

Psychedelic Marijuana passionate
Veteran
Hi Brasilian :wave:

IMHO this is the right time for some lollypopping...I'll remove all the new growth underneath...only the small flowers, not the leaves.

:tiphat:

Trying to explain...

In this pic, I probably* would let only the flowers that I can see...all the new growth under these flowers, will be removed.

*: As usual it depends on how you are addicted...but sometimes you have to comprimise with environmental.

Cheers! master Intimea

Honored of your interest and to receive your suggestions.

I don't have a recent photo of lollipopping but I have removed only popcorn as follows:

Rely on your trained eye. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Intimea

Cheers! master Intimea

Honored of your interest and to receive your suggestions.

LoL :thank you:

I missed this thread...and I'm not a Master :hide:

I don't have a recent photo of lollipopping but I have removed only popcorn as follows:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67292&pictureid=1623409&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

Rely on your trained eye. :tiphat:

I can't clearly see, but probably I would have cut so
RED circle = Cut
WHITE circle = Allow
picture.php

At some point of the flowering stage, when the buds are developing, you have to decide which flower will finish flowering...the flowers in the red circle (IMHO of course) are in late to develop fine...so you must choose.

dekabum

Veteran
For next time... in a new run... remeber Intimea tricks... And remove all "popcornbuds" under The immaginary redline (redline show The limit of light penetration)

Brasilian

Psychedelic Marijuana passionate
Veteran
LoL

I missed this thread...and I'm not a Master

At some point of the flowering stage, when the buds are developing, you have to decide which flower will finish flowering...the flowers in the red circle (IMHO of course) are in late to develop fine...so you must choose.

Don't be modest you are an experienced grower :yes:

As you suggest, I left on each branch the apical top and two directly below.

If I understand correctly, this should be in the final result

Great thread and pictures, brother.

Puff, puff, PASS!

Great explo pleased of your passage

Many thanks :thank you:

Hi jikko

Just discovered I would not say!
The cycle is on show in the signature :biggrin:

Thanks for interesting. :tiphat:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I may be too high, but I have a question for Intimea.

Why there are white circles above red circles and red circles over white ones? How do you selected that spread of the circles?

Oh yeah, 2 questions!

Intimea

Don't be modest you are an experienced grower :yes:

As you suggest, I left on each branch the apical top and two directly below.

If I understand correctly, this should be in the final result

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=48436&pictureid=1623705&thumb=2]View Image[/URL] ...

My suggestion is not a math science.

When you are choosing the flowers to let or to cut, there are few options to consider...and light penetration is just one of them.

The development at some time is another one...the flower must have the time to grow.
You must keep in mind that every single plant will respond differently at every "solicitation", and even if you are working with clones, you could have different responses due to different numbers of branches (for example)

I may be too high, but I have a question for Intimea.

Why there are white circles above red circles and red circles over white ones?

Hi explosiv :wave:

If you take a look closer, the red circles over the white ones are for the flowers in the second row

How do you selected that spread of the circles?

Oh yeah, 2 questions!

it's just a suggestion dictated by photos

...I can't clearly see, but probably I would have cut so
[...]
...the flowers in the red circle (IMHO of course) are in late to develop fine...so you must choose.

Hope this help.

diabolico

Veteran
Hi guys :wave:

Have elapsed another 7 days and the flowers begin to take weight.
Temperatures are still lenient and the plants don't seem to suffer too much.
The stretch stage, seems to be finished or almost,and level screen is fairly homogeneous, except for a few growth that has got a bit of dominance height.

First adding fertilizer with biobloom ,mid dose,mix smells, sweet/acid/skunk cheese hear
when it opens the tent.

Some photos:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Greetings from Brasilian garden.

At the next update.
Big update, bro. You're doing great.:tiphat:

GROOW

Hello my friend, I see a pleasant, sweet garden. Definitely will be delicious smoked for the happiness of your mind and your body .... I love the work of the Sweet Seeds breeders and I appreciate excellent selection of clones and the fabulous crossings. also great stability of strain ... enjoy your labors deserve .... congratulations for everything. forgive me for my english

Latest posts

Latest posts