What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel® tested for THC by Canna Research Laboratories in Spannabis 2011

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cream Caramel tested for THC
by Canna Research Laboratories in Spannabis 2011
Barcelona

Recently, in Spannabis Fair 2011, Canna Research Laboratories offered visitors the chance to test their own flowers for cannabinoids. Among all the people that tested their cannabis during that weekend the one with the highest % of THC in the 3 days of the fair was Cream Caramel, with an incredible 23,75% of THC. The sample was presented by a user of a spanish cannabis forum, named merlubroza, who contacted us after and sent us the following test report:

picture.php

With 7 cannabic cups and being recently distinguished as "Girl of the Year" by Soft Secrets, this test for THC explains much of her success.

|tommy_g|

Solidopc

Cream caramel was named girl of the year by soft secrets? Used to love that rag, my local headshop dont do it nomore, say it costs them too much. Gutted.

My mate got 3 of these in veg, and he will be forced to take cuttings. Only ever smoked this one, not grown it, but the bud i smoked was very nice and sour fruitbowl, but with funk.

Really a bit jealous, and wish i was growing her not him!!! lol. Still i just germed two moham rahm, and she's a lovely cross, so i'll be happy with that and see if i can find one as good as last time, but with a better yield.

Definately must grow this cream caramel very soon though, will be pestering my mate to make sure he takes cus, cos he doesnt allways.

Really well done though, thats some strong smoke, and it taste bloody good too!!! Wish i could of been there.

Pablito123

The CBD is way lower than advertised. I don't think that the cream caramel description would fit that terpene profile.

Been around a while! I remember when this was a new release. Finally got around to getting some good of these. Cracking them tomorrow.