What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

score weed as a tourist in algarve

fabthebutcher

Hello there,

Im going in Algarve next week for 1 month. I will have big trouble to sleep if I don't score high quality weed..

I have already search a bit on the net about scoring there and it seem that even if it's tolerate it's difficult to find. I don't really like the idea of buying on the street to black/arabian guys that sell expensive low hask/or just scam you... I have a wife and kids so I don't really want to go on night club if it's possible...

I did read somewhere it's possible in smart/head or grow shop there. I also read that you can buy on shop that sell kind of aromatic herb. Have you an idea where I can find that or if it's just exist?

Obviously I'll get a car so i can move in Algarve.

Thx guys

GainGreene

When ever I'm visiting a different place I ask the cab driver. Might take a few drivers to find the right one. As exiting the cab and giving tip you can ask if he can help you out for your medicine. Then maybe consider sticking with that one driver when you need a ride. Good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts