What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

buzzmobile

Veteran
waste not want not
1697200216174.jpeg

jjonahjameson

One I’ve always been partial to:

“He who hid well, lived well” Rene Descartes

Also:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

Hunter S. Thompson

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Coins are the metallic footsteps of the history of nations."
William H. Woodin

right

Scarface you need people like me

You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."
Donald Trump

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
Zig Ziglar

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to act effectively, in spite of fear."
Donald Trump

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul
Harold S. Kushner

Latest posts

Latest posts