What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Masculine/feminine cannabis

B

Benny106

Can anyone explain to me the fundamentals of this concept to me please. Thanks.:peacock:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TakenByTheSky

I think what he's talking about is girlie weed vs the weed that guy's like.

B

Benny106

I see people use the terminology to describe a selection criteria, i have seen and understand the gender of cannabis.

"
For example, bodhi seeds selected the most feminine of the 3 moms. "

B

Benny106

My take out of his Q, is that Eng is not his/her primary language :tiphat:

Lol, that is a bit rich coming from a septic mate, just sayin.

The only time i have seen or heard of this kind of thing is in other languages, and the Colombians calling coca the masculine and cannabis the feminine plants.

I have seen male and female plants before at least once, not to mention my native tongue is The Queens English just to clear that up and move forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
If you are a gentleman who speaks the Queen's English. Your question sure demonstrates otherwise. I believe you do understand the meaning of clarity, do you not?! You have yourself a good day eh!

B

Benny106

Please point out the flaws in my vernacular at least, so i can structure my question properly. I would directly quote the person but i cant remember what thread i saw it in.:friends:

q3corn

Wow this thread already derailed?

I've not heard anyone except Bodhi talk about cannabis as feminine. He describes it as a beautiful match between a more masculine tobacco plant, and how combining and smoking both of those creates a harmony of masculine and feminine energy. I think it has to do with a spiritual energy or aura the plant has. But again, outside of Bodhi and yourself, I can't say I've heard anyone bring it up.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think what he's talking about is girlie weed vs the weed that guy's like.

giphy.gif

GoatCheese

Veteran
I've not heard anyone except Bodhi talk about cannabis as feminine. He describes it as a beautiful match between a more masculine tobacco plant, and how combining and smoking both of those creates a harmony of masculine and feminine energy. I think it has to do with a spiritual energy or aura the plant has. But again, outside of Bodhi and yourself, I can't say I've heard anyone bring it up.
LOL!!
This just shows how 'enlightenment' and giving yourself a "spiritual" nickname aren't the same thing.

GoatCheese

Veteran
How many memes have you posted in recent weeks, Maha? It's been many. Way more than most members post. Way more. You even take the time and edit those memes, don't you? Thought about that Prince-meme for a second time and had to come back and replace it, ay?

It's always nice to see children enjoy playing around.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you wrote me I mock people, why are you mocking Bodhi?do you know him? are you boring at home? seems like I hit spot with goat gif :D

mexweed

Veteran
jillybean, space queen, strelka...stardawgXspace queen which I call my cut space bitch, cinderella, princess leia, and strains that relieve menstrual cramps and improve clitoral stimulation

sour diesel is probably the most alpha male strain there is, Mike Tyson's favorite strain

grease monkey, blue balls

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nah people can look to my albums and see real work with cannabis and this site is about cannabis right? and you are mocking Bodhi, because you are angry envious guy hiding behind his pc.. to such guys I prefer to react by gif, seems more sense giving for me than to try to write the words.. and like I said gif hit the spot for sure :D

Latest posts

Latest posts