What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Only 10 post per page... what happen?

mikeross

I don't know what happen but its only loading 10 post per page. I think it use to be 20. I went into "my ic" and saw there is an option for forum default, 10 per page or 5 per page.

I have it set to forum default but its only allowing me to see 10 post per page.

Any idea how I can fix this?

thank you

mikeross

It has always been max 10/page since I've been here.

I'm 100% positive I was able to view 20 post per page. Over the last week I have reread a grow journal 3 times... it had 26 pages. I came back to the same journal after logging out and now it shows 52 pages.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I'm 100% positive I was able to view 20 post per page. Over the last week I have reread a grow journal 3 times... it had 26 pages. I came back to the same journal after logging out and now it shows 52 pages.
Maybe we have to be supporting mbrs to get that perk. Supporters have extra perks :)

Latest posts

Latest posts