What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf Necrosis

aquavitae

Hey unfortunately i'm running into following issues with couple of Dinafem Auto Sours started May 7th. started flowering june 7th

autosours in soil in 18l pots water only, topdressed with bcuzz once 4 days ago, under sunlight, temps don't drop under 20c. lowers cleaned up week 3 of flower, layer of straw placed ontop of soil. most of them had to be bent up to three times, where one of them produced numerous new flowersites.

most waterings were done with filtered water (normal britta filter), the last waterings straight from tap.

attachment #1 leaves started looking like this a week ago and is worsening. lime smell.

#4isn't getting much light anyway but was curious of what it could be.

#2+3 has been starting to slightly claw and getting these spots which have a dark tint under the leaves but seems ok otherwise.

weather has been too cloudy last week.

Attachments

• 20AF5991-99FA-41A5-80AC-A14E925AC8B3.jpg
    20AF5991-99FA-41A5-80AC-A14E925AC8B3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 78AF375C-BD1E-4DA1-9B95-91CFEF9CB91A.jpg
    78AF375C-BD1E-4DA1-9B95-91CFEF9CB91A.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 25
  • C11B3811-AE87-41F7-91D8-DD05575BBAF9.jpg
    C11B3811-AE87-41F7-91D8-DD05575BBAF9.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DAF39910-E238-4F6A-B6D0-DF0FFC43957B.jpg
    DAF39910-E238-4F6A-B6D0-DF0FFC43957B.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 23

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are using water with a high pH and its causing the problems. If you have excess to rain water, try using it and the plants will flower much better. When you water, be sure and water until you get a tiny bit of water to come out the bottom of the container.

aquavitae

thanks for your reply. came to the conclusion that indeed ph might have been off a little and just that she got completely scorched. what leads to this conclusion is that the ones with less light exposure look decent. the ones with most light and heat exposure got burned.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
It looks like some kind of mold or botrytis.

I would look at the straw as a source for the infection, and then to the wooden floor.

It is always best to keep anything made from cellulose (boards, ropes, carpets) away from an indoor grow room.

aquavitae

Thank you TanzanianMagic, i´ll take that into consideration. the argument against this claim would be that this was just the location where they were photographed. which would mean the wooden floor could most likely be ruled out.

best regards

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Thank you TanzanianMagic, i´ll take that into consideration. the argument against this claim would be that this was just the location where they were photographed. which would mean the wooden floor could most likely be ruled out.

best regards
There is a straw bedding in the pots, which looks dry. At the same time, the infection seems to start from the bottom of the plant and is moving upwards.

I would at least take away straw on top of the soil.

aquavitae

Straw has now been removed. While recycling the soil of the two culled ones I found that the roots were almost gone? Compared to other runs where you might have trouble breaking up the rootball.

Thank you for the input.

Latest posts

Latest posts