What's new

veg + bloom nute schedule question (base ec)

I had a question on the veg+bloom feeding schedule. Is the recommended ec the total nutrient res ec value? or is the ec on the feeding chart of how much ec of that particular nute to have.

For example (ill be using the ro feeding schedule)

The suggested veg/flower ec says 1.5-1.8

If my ro water comes out at .1ec.

Should my nutrient res read 1.6-1.9 ec?
OR
Should my nutrient res read 1.5-1.8 ec?

Hope this makes sense. Thank you

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
You subtract the 0.1 from the total, so the res is sitting at the recommended EC. EC is EC, it doesn't matter where it comes from.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
bruh - add it all up

strongly suggest you feed at .8-.9
and build up to that strength

i been using v+b for a while and
i hate this shit

im switchuing to jacks 321 as soon as it all arrives
could never get this 1 part nute dialed in fwiw

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Step 1-Forget what the chart recommends for Ec/ppm
Step 2-When growing marijuana less is more. Never forget you’re growing a weed. Weeds don’t need the same nute requirements as other plants
I use to water and start cuts on the veg table between 1.0-1.2ec based on my experience with the particular strain I’m growing at the time. But usually no higher than 1.1ec. The rest of veg and through bloom I run an EC between 1.2-1.4. If the plant looks like it can handle it I’ll hit them with no higher than 1.6 in the middle of bloom which reminds me. If you plan to use a bloom booster mix your nutes like you normally would but .2 ec lower than normal. Add the bloom booster at the .2ec to raise to your normal ec range. Bloom boosters are hot and adding to much will burn your crop with the quickness. Add them with not to the total

Latest posts

Latest posts