What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla Test grow

bibi40

Hi folks ,

just germinated 10 Mazarilla provide as testers by Urban Legends , Big up to the team !!! ,
will grow them under 4x55w T5 for 3 weeks and 24h schedule then put them outdoor for the sunny days ...

To be continued ...

tiphat.gif

bibi40

Day 1

for 8 about 10 Mazarilla seeds ,
hope one more tomorrow :biggrin:

put them in 4 liters pot for some times ( due to space restriction .... then transplant in 20 liters pots ( perhaps not good with autos , but will see how it goes , will be good i think :biggrin: )

picture.php

:tiphat:

Cmoon

Very uniform for any sort of seed ime, best I can think of other then Urbans is the pure from flying dutchman iv not run for many a year:blowbubbles:

all growing mighty fine:yay:

bibi40

As you said very uniform for sure ...

didn' t try the pure , but a friend said me ( about those ) " they grow like my oldschool mazar " ,

and for me it' s a good guy , so ...

:jump:

bibi40

Hi !!!

so yesterday first feeding ( light )

with 1ml/L Bio grow and root stimulator ...

today i transplant 3 of them in their definitive pots ,
i put them in well filled 25 liters pot ( so 27 liters of soil i thought with 30% of coco ) due to the long lifetime of the strain .

i start the Lst on this 3 too :headbange

RED 1

Hi !!!

so yesterday first feeding ( light )

with 1ml/L Bio grow and root stimulator ...

today i transplant 3 of them in their definitive pots ,
i put them in well filled 25 liters pot ( so 27 liters of soil i thought with 30% of coco ) due to the long lifetime of the strain .

i start the Lst on this 3 too :headbange
Looking beautiful and healthy B.
:)

bibi40

Day 19 for Mazarilla :

picture.php

3 more transplanted today in their 25 liters pot ( with 30% of coco )

so 6 about 9 in their definitive pots ,
the biggest will go outdoor quickly :party:

Latest posts

Latest posts