What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeking representation

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
I have an opportunity to grow legally in Oklahoma. While I'm very excited for this chance, I'm reluctant to sign the documents being placed in front of me.
I am looking for guidance and likely representation in regards to grower contracts and intellectual property.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have received the contract and I'm currently reviewing it.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely you need to have someone review the contract. NORML of OK could probably refer you to the right group/specialty.

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
There's a do not compete clause written into this contract... basically saying I wouldn't be able to grow and sell for 2 yrs. Within a 150 mile radius
Not sure I can sign that...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a do not compete clause written into this contract... basically saying I wouldn't be able to grow and sell for 2 yrs. Within a 150 mile radius
Not sure I can sign that...

Smells fishy.

Yeah, I bet OK NORML would be thrilled to help you find a resource instead of having to defend someone.

Also try your State's Bar Association asking for a contract attorney. Usually a nominal fee for 1/2 hour session. Bet your issue could be resolved in a 1/2 hour.

Latest posts

Latest posts