What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bilys watery wonderland

bigbadbillybob

and theres more, the other side of the room blackjacks at back, cream caramels middle and sad nearest:tiphat:

only a few weeks to go now, but im running out of nutrients, thanks to covid19, ive got some grow nutes left.
they are on a diet at 1.2ec and 5.9ph.

stay safe out there

little-soldier

Very nice grow Big, I too have read everything about heath and billy and made an aeroponic system with a rdwc at the bottom. Water temps are a little high (75) but hydroguard and pond-zyme are doing an excellent job at keeping the roots white without the help of an airpump or chiller. Let us know how the harvest goes. These ladies are real pretty. By the looks of it, you have been a real gentleman, hihihi.

little-soldier

Nice work. What strain is on that 3rd picture from your 3rd post on the first page? Those were massive colas too :)
Also what is your RH% usually at?
Ever heard of VPD? I'm thinking its the missing link to my success with big fat buds.

Last edited:

bigbadbillybob

the 3rd pic on the 3rd post is a pic of some dinafem purple moby dicks I did. they were all superb, really uniform in size and tasty smokes. I do loads of dinafem strains, they are excellent genetics, very few duds amongst them, and zero hermie issues with them.

My RH I like to keep above 50% in veg, its usually around 55-60 in veg, (I use a humidifier, which goes through 5 litres in 20 hrs, then I drop it down in bloom. its between 35-45% in bloom.

whats the VPD you mention, ive never heard of it, do tell.?

Fitzera

Looooking good Billy! Have you done their blue cheese? I only did the auto version (freebie) but I was very impressed and would like to try their fem version

bigbadbillybob

yep, ive done it a few times, and its a banger.
I used to do loads of blue cheese, dinafems is a very good representation, but I had a couple that didn't germinate.
Don't waste your time with big buddhas version, it used to be good, about 8-10 years ago but these days its garbage.
Barnies version is also good, as is their critical Kush, but I wouldn't waste your time with anything else they do.
Dinafem, on the whole are much better breeders imho.

Fitzera

yep, ive done it a few times, and its a banger.
I used to do loads of blue cheese, dinafems is a very good representation, but I had a couple that didn't germinate.
Don't waste your time with big buddhas version, it used to be good, about 8-10 years ago but these days its garbage.
Barnies version is also good, as is their critical Kush, but I wouldn't waste your time with anything else they do.
Dinafem, on the whole are much better breeders imho.

Their Gorilla Zkittlez is meeting all of my expectations...just so you are aware. I dont have much experience with anything else from them except critical cure. I do have a couple other things of theirs in the vault to run yet.

bigbadbillybob

hmm, do i know you? i do know a guy called Horse Badorties, which i suppose is kinda slightly similar to Horse Badortiz. Are you related by any chance :laughing:

ha ha only kidding mate, good to see you here, you get around. its a bit quiet on here tho isn't it?

HorseBadoritiz

hmm, do i know you? i do know a guy called Horse Badorties, which i suppose is kinda slightly similar to Horse Badortiz. Are you related by any chance :laughing:

ha ha only kidding mate, good to see you here, you get around. its a bit quiet on here tho isn't it?
Never wuz mooch of a speler!

I like this place, it adds at least an ounce to all my pics!

Quiet here can be a good thing, lol!

I'll be bach... or is it beethoven?

little-soldier

VPD = Vapor Pressure Deficit. Chart lays out the proper humidity level for a specific temperature. People use this chart untill the last 2 weeks of flowering where they do the regular 75-90 F and 40-50 % RH and apparently once you go this route, you will not look back. Bigger buds and faster growth is the main advantage. Some say better quality too but not sure about that one. If you wan't the biggest buds, then you should try it.

Type in VPD chart in google to see it.

bigbadbillybob

and some blackjacks

and that concludes the tour. thanks for following.

try joining in the next time maybe, with a comment or two?
Thanks to the few who did.

Latest posts

Latest posts