What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bilys watery wonderland

bigbadbillybob

and the sweet side of the room, from SAD end, going thru cream caramel valley to the hills of blackjack.
Not so much stretch this side of the room, which is a bonus.

cheers all, im still feeding at 1.2 and ph is 5.8. heaters on during 12 12, its killing me, 4kw of heat arghhhhhh

BuzzBob56

...bit of a pain in the ass not being able to upload more than 2 pics at a time, I gotta say.

Look'n so, so sweet BillyBob! I have to say, those Ikea Bins look awesome!! And the plants really seem to love 'em!

Re: Pic Uploads... Are you uploading from your phone? I've never attempted that, but do understand it's a real PITA.

I would suggest, if you can, either upload from a computer, where you can upload 5 at a time. That, or on the phone switch the view of ICMag from Mobile View to Full Site using the drop-down near top-center of the page.

Many also host their images elsewhere { e.g. Imgur } and then link to the images from their posts.

One final photo tip { I'm buzzed and babbling now }: Have you seen all the photos that appear in posts turned sideways? Easy way to prevent this is to go into your phone's settings, and turn off saving extra info { aka EXIF Data, which can include Geo Location of the photo }

bigbadbillybob

no mate, im uploading from my laptop.
it seems to double up the picture posts when I upload them to the thread, god knows why..
do my pics appear side on? when I see them they are the right way up?
seems a bit weird- aliens maybe?

BuzzBob56

seems a bit weird- aliens maybe?

Definitely! On both counts!! :laughing:

No, your posts' pics have appeared fine. Getting "turned on their side" happens to many when photos are shot holding the phone "upright" { portrait orientation }. Removing EXIF Data, or not saving it in the first place, resolves that issue.

Not sure what you mean by doubling up. You should be able to embed up up to 5 images per post, including Smilies.

Bobby Boucher

I upload a lot using my iPad. Easiest way is to open your photos app (or ps on my laptop) and crop your photo the tiniest bit. It “corrects” the exif data so Icmag understands it mo’ better. Upload 5 at a time into your album, and then post as many as you like within a post with the “insert images” tab below the smilies, and not the “insert attachments” tab.

bigbadbillybob

coooeeeee, im back.
we are 3 weeks into flower now, and the buds are a stacking.
still on 1.2ec ph is set to 5.7, heres some pics. this is the sweet seeds side of the street

bigbadbillybob

and the dinafem side, its looking good I have to say. im putting another vert light in there tonight, exciting times

im gonna have to manually switch this light tho, ive run out of contactors.

N

Newguy420

Cracking setup Billy looks great I would like to try 2 of these in my

Grow space 150cm x 100cm

Need a chiller first

bigbadbillybob

chiller definitely helps a lot, Hailea ones are very good, and are rated in litres, so the hc150 will comfortably chill 150 litres and so on.

Also be sure and get good ec and ph pens, bluelab stuff is very good.

Other than that, all I would say is go for it, 4-5 weeks veg is where the time is saved over mud or coco, and the end results are every bit as tasty in my opinion. these were vegged for 4 weeks.

get your environment dialled in is the best advantage you can have, and don't over feed them (probably the single most common mistake with these systems)

good luck.

N

Newguy420

Thanks Billy for the info. Doing soil at the moment but next run will be hydro

bigbadbillybob

bit more progress in waterworld.
they are needing a res change which I will do tonight. im gonna up the feed to 1.4 see how they go.
pics for ye, heres the criticals and the room view

bigbadbillybob

its shaping up now. we are about 3 &1/2 weeks of true bloom, so plenty of time for the maximum fattiness to bulk up on them
a blackjack

:tiphat::dance013::laughing::comfort::woohoo:

billy very nice plants,im bit jealious,in a good way..

i have couple questions for you:)

when you change the veg nutes??
and what is your feeding schedule?

bigbadbillybob

Hi I usually keep them on veg nutes for the first week - 10 days from 12-12 lighting.
then I change to bloom nutes.

Im not sure what you mean by feeding schedule.? I don't have set EC for them, I change the reserviour every 2 weeks, because it holds a lot of nutrient- about 400-450 litres in total.
I top up the reserviour every 2-3 days with between 50-100 litrs of water/nutes.
I don't over feed them though, I try and keep it under 1.4ec if possible, normally it is between 1.2 and 1.4 during weeks 3-7 of bloom, but I let the plants show me how much feed they need.

Im at week 6 from 12-12 today, and they are on 1.3ec, ph is 6.0.
the buds are going to start to fatten up now, in the next 2 weeks or so.