What's new

MY PLANTS ARE DYING THANKS FOR HELPING

goldmund

high icmag sorry to bother you with another post but WTF is happening to my babies? i've already lost 5 of them due to that shit, this literally breaks my heart to see them dying without being abble to do something... here is the problem:first the leaves are verry pointing up ,then getting pale/yellow, they stop growing and finally the whole plant die .dispite a good weather this year and good care (i hope) ,there still have problems...i'm growing all organic with guano and diferents manure .any help woul be appreciate .thanks

Attachments

• _1120650.jpg
    _1120650.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 31
  • _1120652.jpg
    _1120652.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 33
  • _1120653.jpg
    _1120653.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 26
  • _1120654.jpg
    _1120654.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 28

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
One of my outdoor plants is growing like that kind of, where the leaves all seem to be coming out vertical. The rest of the garden is okay so I figured it was genetics, but now I'm not so sure. When in doubt it's always good to do a ph slurry test to see what the roots are living in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5HLqmJzVs is basic instructions. Wish I could help more bro.

frostqueen

high icmag sorry to bother you with another post but WTF is happening to my babies? i've already lost 5 of them due to that shit, this literally breaks my heart to see them dying without being abble to do something... here is the problem:first the leaves are verry pointing up ,then getting pale/yellow, they stop growing and finally the whole plant die .dispite a good weather this year and good care (i hope) ,there still have problems...i'm growing all organic with guano and diferents manure .any help woul be appreciate .thanks

You are nitrogen deficient, for one thing. The first thing I'd do is hit them with a foliar spray of epsom salts. 2 tablespoons per gallon of water, hose 'em all down and watch them turn green. That will allow them to photosynthesize more effectively. Then do it again in a week.

I suspect your ph might be low. You'd have to test to be sure.

I have a Panamanian that has leaves that point up. I've also seen a Mexican cultivar do that. I'm thinking it's strain specific, and would worry more about the nutrient problem. Start with the foliar and report back with before/after pics if you can.

goldmund

thank you all for your advices, i've allready sprayed them with high N and C solution but no results,(has i said i've already lost five of them and i did spray ,they really seemed not liked it...) i 've tested the soil PH is about 6.5

i'm growing in the same area for maybe 10 years now and had some fungus issues by the past so maybe it's in the soil,i'm thinking of a root problem or so...

ANYWAY I HAVE TWO INDICA DOMINANT PLANTS THAT ARE DOING WELL

DJXX

Veteran
A PH check on your medium would be my first route....they have a ph medium tester for really cheap...I always check my ph first with any problem...hope this helps....if it can be repotted in new medium i would do that 2nd probably..DJXX

Americangrower

Veteran
I def think you have some type of contamination in that soil bed. I would inspect the root ball on 1 see what it looks like, could be fungus, heavy metals,bugs or even moles. My 1st move would be a heavy soil drench with Potassium bicarbonate which hopefully kills any soil fungus.

T

Teddybrae

I was gonna advise all of what "frostqueen" said above.

I think I answered you in the Cannabis Infirmary and advised heavy application of Gypsum to wash out whatever poison is in your soil. Will slow down your plant growth for a while but may wash out bad stuff in soil.

Or get a $300 soil test.

goldmund

thank you all for your advices, i've allready sprayed them with high N and C solution but no results,(has i said i've already lost five of them and i did spray ,they really seemed not liked it...) i 've tested the soil PH is about 6.5

i'm growing in the same area for maybe 10 years now and had some fungus issues by the past so maybe it's in the soil,i'm thinking of a root problem or so...

ANYWAY I HAVE TWO INDICA DOMINANT PLANTS THAT ARE DOING WELL

TanzanianMagic

Veteran

It looks like a non-mobile nutrient deficiency, which usually happens with a high pH. Maybe one of the rarer minerals - zink, sulfur.

I don't know what is going on in the medium or soil. Have you added anything to it, and if so, what? Lime, woodash?

Are the plants underwatered? The soil may be too dry, and the straw may prevent enough water from evaporating and hitting the undersides of the leaves of the plant.

Also, sometimes pest infestations can look like a nutrient deficiency. Last year I grew two Ethiopian Highlands, and they were (my fault, I was experimenting) nearly completely eaten from bottom to top by aphids. From a distance, it looked almost like a classic nitrogen deficiency. So if you can't identify the source of a nutrient deficiency, also check for insects.

Grapefruitroop

If the plant dies suddenly it has to be some fungal infection..:2cents:
The pale look could be also caused by that..

I had something similar happening to a bed of tomato and cucumbers...leaves pointing up and then boom death...
First thing that comes to my mind is Lacobacillus cultures to fight em....or some Actinovate... soil drench..
Is the soil too wet? or not areated enough?

The already affected not sure if they will recover but treatin the bed for the healty ones will be good....
good luck!!hope it get better!!:comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts