What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

guerillagardening with moritzst

moritzst

haha, yeah, thx NAG,.... welll still time for shit to happen.... ;)

def. promising... seedplants look like better rootstructure, not falling over so easily.... hopefully... the seriouse 6 also shows some flowers yet... nice, early strains, ...what pleasure :)

will keep u up

greez

N

NewAgeGenetics

S6 flowers already? omg shit! def. an early strain than!

S6 contains "mix of a canadian sativa with an african landrace sativa"

I have a guess what kinda african sativa.

moritzst

hello

yeah, that seriouse 6 is really early but also the purple I is @ week 3... the rest is like 1 week in..... will be nice :) visited today in the morning sun... have a look

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello and thx NewAgeGenetics, i dunno exactly the number but iv only lost 2 holes to only male plants when i planted 2 plants per hole. another 6 holes, that are the best places, arnt filled properly,... so estimated 20 fems, 8 of em very small,...still room up for next year... ;)

thx, northern soul

greez

moritzst

hey there guys,

well, i visited yesterday as i got to know that a devestating thunderstorm went over my spot. well it must have been more like an orcan... :( nearly all plants are on the ground, some are not only bent over but ripped out by the wind...
and again i didnt do any supporting, maybe it would have helped....

but at least all plants are alive and growing.... i built up a few with some wood but next storm is forecast this weekend so after that i will build them all up again :)... there will be some harvest... and .... next year i will do perfect.... already have plans ;)

greez

Last edited:
N

NewAgeGenetics

they all look great bro!

very nice that big monster plant, is that a moby dick?

please write strain names next to the pictures if you can. thanks!

hey there guys,

well, i visited yesterday as i got to know that a devestating thunderstorm went over my spot. well it must have been more like an orcan... :( nearly all plants are on the ground, some are not only bent over but ripped out by the wind...
and again i didnt do any supporting, maybe it would have helped....

but at least all plants are alive and growing.... i built up a few with some wood but next storm is forecast this weekend so after that i will build them all up again :)... there will be some harvest... and .... next year i will do perfect.... already have plans ;)

greez

moritzst

alive, at least :D

that big one i built up again is a sweet deep grape... thx for the kind words,... cheers

greez

N

NewAgeGenetics

SDGF AKA Sweet Tooth 1.1

that plant will yield! and early... ready to mid Oct at max.

I think they love the rains much better than the dry periods, especially at this stage of flowering.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
what a drag dude!.

last year I used downed branches and some cut ones to trellis with in the bush and hemp twine to tie it together, worked well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some of the freshly cut willow that I used rooted!
picture.php

good luck with your harvest!

moritzst

hello guys

yeah chunkypigs, i also use wood from site for construction as i dont want to carry too much

visited today... everything is still alive, some ripped roots dont do too much harm as it seems...

built up all plants with cut branches and got back a feeling of "yeah, looking good" really some nice monsters

the flowerpics are from a seriouse 6

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

visited yesterday, view was tolerable....
the beautiful big dinafem plants are hardly in for 3 weeks.... the other genetics are crap... early skunk isnt producing any bud at all... did get the dry spots of course, generally it was way to dry,...purple 1 has nearly no resin on it, same with shaman... only the durban does something good but there are a lot of caterpillars, generally all over the place... serious 6 is early but the king of fluffyness, also not recommandable, same with the dinafem critical 2+, very sick genetics, lanky non producing, doin seeds isnt the key to success, its gambling with non selected genetics

now its raining and like 10 °C for the next weeks. :( ... just hoping for a golden october... and some resin on those dinafemmonsters.... ;)

greez

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
nice! at least it looks like you have lots going off.

i like the branch supporting the plant in the last picture!

moritzst

Hello guys

well, at least a golden autumn arrived and everything looks like a happy end... :)

plants are late as september was quite cold... so another 2 to 3 weeks till harvest

from the dinafem only critical 2+ finished already, super quality but 3 plants yielded only 100 gms even though catarpillars dont like this strain...

harvested also some seriouse 6, durban poison and some purple 1 but as it was cold and rainy when those finished there were a lot of mold... only another 100gms from those...

so hoping for some dinafem in late october... blue widow looks very promising also the sweet deep and moby dick....:)

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,

just to finish this report for this year,... i missed the right point for harvest for about 3 foggy days, mold took 80 percent of my harvey, 2 sweet deep grapefruit plants were mostly good but in the rest mold was already spreading from the leafs into the buds,...really a unlucky season for me... at least i dont have to trim so much od ;) total harvey this year... bout 700gms--- next year will be killer .... :) :D sorry no moldy plant pics

greeez

moritzst

yo cadavruslos... holes are about 10-15 gal. but the native soil there is very nice

thx jointed :D

will come up with some updates soon.... doin a clone and an automatic field this year....just did some preparations so far... clones are ordered for end of may...

CU greez :)