What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brassinosteroid functions in a broad range of disease resistance

Hey Shaggy ahh ok I see what you mean with the (GA3)

It;s ok no damage has been done, i'll hormonal prune them with a large amount of bap if they reach to the fence line.

Ohh man wait till you see photos when there really budding out, I'm torturing myself talking like this, the anticipation AHHHHH!

It's ok I will be careful Shaggy, I always watch my plants by eye and touch, they will tell me if something is wrong, Cheers!

im not an educated person in the sense that I only have a year 12 education, no uni or college. I prefer to think of myself as self educated, I believe everyone has it in them to be a genius in what ever field they choose to pursue, i'm not claiming to be a genius; just a man willing to learn, that's all that is required. oh & a child like sense of wonder helps to :)

Iv'e factored in the time delay with the outdoor progressive nature of natural light schedule.

Peace.

Pomodoro

Hey Pomodoro I was looking through your albums & your Dinafem Sweet Deep Grapefruit DAY 50 photo looks amazing! such well formed trichomes!

Did you use any plant hormones in that grow? or any of your grows, any info on that topic would be much appreciated :tiphat:

that grow was fairly organic, PBP, compost tea, other plant influsions, lots of humic and fulvic. foliar often early.

i have experimented with a commpercil kinetin product called Bloom Booster spay sold by Plant products ultimate and other brandings. its i think 3ppm. foliar right when pistils start to set, it will stop stretch for about 5 days. side branches grow instead. i only ever used at half strength and got this effect. basically longer bigger buds, because the plant stetched less between nodes. its only labelled or ornimentals, Id rahter not take a chance that it remains in the plant, so I dont use it.

iTarzan

I stumbled through this myself!!!!!!!!!!!
So I feel your pain.
But this can even be conquered by someone with just a few brain cells left!!
I am living proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......:laughing:
(Laughing at self.)

1g of pure substance per liter = 1000 ppm
0.1=100 ppm this is true

But if your substance is not pure, than you have to account for it's percentage in your case it is 0.15% pure.

So for you 1g in a liter = 1.5ppm
But you added 0.1 grams per liter ...right?
That would be 0.15 PPM.....still 15X stronger than I ever used!!!!
How to mix BRASS.
:dance013:That is something to be noted!!!!!.:dance013:
Exactly what day in flower was BRASS applied?
Lets keep this on topic for Omera!!!
I bumped my hormone thread if you would like to read it and discuss other hormones there!!!
I am very eager to see your results even without side by side!!!
Shag

I am not coming up with the same math shaggy. It might just be me even though I feel confident about my math in this. That MBferts chart isn't right in my mind either.

This is how I am mixing mine. I don't have scales that can measure less than .1 g (1/10th of a gram)

1 gram=1000mg
.1 gram=100mg

1 gram of .15% brass has 150 mg of brass (1000mg x .15= 150)) so in 1 liter it is 150 ppm

so .1 gram has 15 mg brass and in 1 liter is 15 ppm

now take 100 ml of the 15 ppm and mix with 900 ml water and you have 1.5 ppm

now take 100 ml of 1.5 ppm and mix with 900 ml water and you have .15 ppm

take 100 ml of .15 ppm and mix with 900 ml of water and you have .015 ppm or you can take 100 ml of .15 and mix with 200 ml of water for 300 ml of .05 ppm

otherwise you have to take the original 1 liter of 150 ppm solution and mix it with 999 liters of water to have 1000 liters of .15 ppm.

Last edited:

shaggyballs

Veteran
Yup, Duhuh...Looks like I jacked up the math.:chin:
Sorry bout Dat??
I guess I gots fewer of dem thar brains cell thingys than I taught?:dunno:
Them there little dot always seem to mess with me head!
Maybees I ate tooo many of dem little dot's when I wuz younger,huh!:bigeye:
When they put me in those padded cells, I always eat the buttons on the wall.
:laughing:

Peace
shag
:smoke out:

Heinrich

I have 2 outdoor gardens. Most of the plants started flowering these days. I have spraying them with Benzylaminopurine with 50 to 100 PPM four times until now every 7-10 days.

Brassinolide also 4 times 0.1 PPM.

Tria 3 times but I don't think the first two times I managed to prepare correctly the solution, it was muddy and cloudy. 25 PPM every time.

Atonik 4 times 500 to 1000 PPM.

My plants are in 15-25 liter holes and are between 1.5-2 meters long, not topped. Can't water them with the amount of water they need to the full extent but they are doing fine. Can't say they are the best looking plants but for the size of the holes they in are ok.

iTarzan

When a person can read and follow along with somebody's math that they type out over the computer and they find a mistake that didn't change the answer but wasn't a correct statement, that person is good at math and reading comprehension.

That person is you Bubbleblower. Respect!

Latest posts

Latest posts