What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spring Harvest crew..

G

guest123

i hope that keeps your thread intact wolf ,, also please note that our friend vs did say sorry for his posts .. hope your grow is up to your expectations ,, and we look foward to seein your harvest sh ots .. cheers man ...

wolfshadow

Im sorry bout that guys,Was having A bad day and just hit me wrong @ the time and the wrong way...I Apologize..

This was the orignal mothers I started with.

wolfshadow

Will be back with a lil better insite on just HOW many clones these mothers have given
over the past couple months.
Peace!!!
<<ws>>

Hey there WS,
I'm looking forward to how many clones you did get...those cut up mom's look like what I put out in the spring...I sure wish that I lived in a more southern region and could try your 3 grow method...I understand it and wonder why others don't try it...oh well maybe they will from watching you do it...stay safe..

ND

wolfshadow

Final update Until Harvest

Final update Until Harvest

Okay guys.. Imag exsclusive :wink:

Im back for a final update until things are done.I can ONLY hope that yall can get a hold of this method and make it work for ya :wink:..

This is the first wave.

full time daddy
Veteran
looks great ws....

my gurls sexed on me......... then went back into a veg state & the cold killed 2

i was kinda suprized for the fact that i did this last yr o well early start for the season i guess

G

Well well WS, nice toy ya got there :tup: . Hope to see a lot more picture out of ya now.

wolfshadow

Well,
First wave is out.Took a few SOLID days just moving them.All was planted with the CANCER moon:wink:.
Hey,420:wave:
I plan to harvest these TWICE.I leave a lower branch and treat with high Nitrogen about mid may,and in most cases they will go another round and can harvest sep.But DUE to mold,bugs,worms,Hurricanes ect...They DONT have A big chance to fully MATURE.This is just ANOTHER reason I like the spring harvest BEST.Not much of anything to kill it.Almost PERFECT growing for about 2 1/2 month window.

Hey Hashcraver. I been doing some filming.Second day I about got hit by a moccison,I almost set a tray of plants on top of her.Got her on film.But I did not hit PHOTO when filming.Hell I cant work that thing right yet,but imma getting better.

I will have some pics when I think they are worthy.You know me bro:wink: I like them to be phat an purtty.BTW,that TW sure looks good,I got a whole row of them baby's.Just like corn!!LOL,It's an illussion,Or was them realy Dog fennals:wink:

Take my word bro,Its perty!!

Just in for the first time since the 13th.So im gonnas relax an burn one..
Peace!!
<<ws>>

wolfshadow

Half way update

Half way update

I figured I would snap a few shots to show the progress.
They did not get the growth spurt I was looking for becuase They got hit with a freeze just after they went out.This slowed things down quite abit :mad:.
Hashcravers; Trainwreck X Bluemistic

Bottom 2 are the same plant.I guess I took 2 :chin:
My bad :confused:

wolfshadow

Plural of G13

Plural of G13

The good thing is that these plants will be harvested twice :biglaugh:

If you will notice how well the spring growth is kicking in around them.These
other bushes will outgrow them for awhile,but come june the G-13's will be pretty damn big.

I stay in the bush ALL the time :wink: .Only time Im not in the swamp.Im here or OG.

wolfshadow

Just dirt!!!

Just dirt!!!

The rain was beating down so hard it litteraly beat them in da dirt :mad:
Oh well, This will happen sometimes.Most has dead weeds around bottom to prevent this but some still took a beating.

full time daddy
Veteran
here is what came out of my spring harvast.......
there longer strains but the light is starting to turn here so i had to bring them indoors to let them thinkin up a lil

wolfshadow

Look good 420.
Mine started out @ 10 hrs 53 min of daylight.They gonna be finnishing up @ 12 hrs 53min. 2 hr increase of DL.I just chop mine back and hit with a high nitrogen and reveg them thru may,june,july,aug.Usualy a hurricane kills them but sometimes they make it:wink:.

<<ws>>

Latest posts

Latest posts