What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oger Kush seeds

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
mid-late Oct. Bart...........made f2's with skunky/skank male with hint of lemon fuel.......here he is in veg........

gobble, gobble......

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Tryna get some of these og'er kush up and going with the grand daddy purple wish me luck with this super moon

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
This thread has been a fantastic read. Started off just researching genetics. I had no idea the pandora's box I would find. I'm not going to mention the person that shared with me, to keep him from being overwhelmed with pm's.

I don't have the Ogers in the pure unadulterated form. I'm very excited about having a hybrid made with 6 males of the Ogers Kush. I will be running several plants this coming summer. I'm not working towards the Ogers Kush. I'm climbing into the Thai rabbit hole with them. Selecting towards early flowering onset and earlier finishing times.

With the same parental donor I will be using Mr.Greenjeans Cherry Bomb, Hawaiian IBL. There will also be a reproduction of the Cherry Bomb and seeds donated back to the breeder entrusted with them. He was gracious enough to share with me, and letting me work with them and do this hybrid cross.

Have a beautiful Christmas celebration. May 2022 be our best grows yet.
Peace farmerlion