What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another "Diagnose my Leaf" Thread

Hey all. I have a few suspect leaves that I wanted to bounce off the heads of the ICMag'ers.

I am assuming calcium deficiency.

This first one appears on only two plants.
0kbpaTW.jpg

These yellow ones appear on about 25%-30% of the plants in very small quantities.
jhtY22T.jpg

And another:
Qw8SDCD.jpg

Thank you to all in advance for the assistance!

Further information, this is taken on day 1 of flowering after 3 week veg.

1300ppm watering solution, produced from
130ppm dechlorinated tap water
GH Grow/Bloom
GH Additives
Always pH'd to 6.5.

Only sprays right now are spinosad and neem oil once each every other week.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That would be spider mites.

The little dots in the first pic for sure. Check the undersides of the leaves to verify.

I can almost see one on the leaf in the closer pic.

PDX Dopesmoker

That would be spider mites.

The little dots in the first pic for sure. Check the undersides of the leaves to verify.

I can almost see one on the leaf in the closer pic.

I see the same thing Lester Beans does. Bottom photo, near the far left end of the image in the bottom left part of the pale green patch just above the rib.

Please take a look at this leaf, front and back. I searched heavily in this particular plant with the markings, and couldn't find any mites anywhere.

QNrUQtc.jpg

EvLAIvU.jpg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Yes, mites start working one plant then spread. I would remove the most heavily effected plant as a start.

MrBungle

Yup some plants are tastier to mites than others.... I've found blueberry strains to be a borg fav... of course one of my favs too