What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The shortest flowering, most upbeat, happy sativa

bigAl25

Veteran
I just read through the longest flowering etc. sativa and asked myself how about the opposite. It would be an indoor grow with two 400 watt lamps, one MH, one HPS, in organic soil. I'd love to find these happy, upbeat, and even giggles sativa that did not take forever to flower. Are there any strains, or is it not possible because I don't want a half year of flowering? Any strain/breeder suggestions would be greatly appreciated for someone looking for that old Colombian/Mexican fun I used to have.:peacock:

Ncali

Veteran
Ace- Panama x Malawi. 10 week phenos to be found with exactly the effect you describe.

thejact55

Rsc nanda devi is a quick flowering sativa. Rugged landrace, can have varied yeild and be finicky.
Ace n cannbiogen are good bet
I like tropical seed stuff to, ciskei maybe for a quick plant. Their sengal is killer.

Latest posts

Latest posts