What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Bwanabud

I agree upon review that Till deserved the W, but both fighters should be embarrassed by the display of competition and lack of aggression....kriist it's a fight dammit.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bwanna

SWT same fate as John Fitch .
Can`t close the deal . Yawn fest . No more main events for you son .

The two fights against Woodley were more than enough then this fake athon .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

I agree EB, Thompson wasn't willing to risk anything...yet lost his #1 ranking now. Till was trying to clock him, and willing to fight.

B

Bird~friend

picture.php

Also Features Orlovski And The 'Reem

picture.php

^ Most HIGHLY Anticipated That One.

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwana

They dropped Overeem vs Blades to the prelims .
Holly vs Megan Anderson promoted to main card .

Dan Kelly on the wrong end of a devastating upper cut last weekend . OUCH .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

EB,
Between the UFC ramming women's MMA down our throat, & putting quality fights(Benafetus vs Pettis)on Fight Pass...Uncle Dana is starting to piss me off.

There are some good women fighters, but every card they push them up the ladder towards the top....just in case the #metoo movement comes after the UFC. Every women's fight isn't good, all women fighters aren't skilled, most women fighters don't have punching power, most women's fights are boring.

So Holly vs Anderson is more exciting than Blades vs Overeem ?

Come on Dana, come on man...#fukhead

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Gotta agree. Women are not on the same level as men in there, and they pushed low skilled female fighters into competing for championships.

The reason I like to watch the straw weights, is they tend to be attractive as petite women usually are. Nunez and Cyborg even would get hammered going against a decent male. It is in the back of your mind no matter what.

If the women are not attractive, I find watching them play sports is mostly boring, chauvinist pig that I am.

Rose vs Joanna was a good fight both times so it can happen. Wonderboy is getting to be a pain with his dance moves 'fights'. I would try to avoid damage myself but I am just saying it does not entertain.

Not seeing any cards I will buy so far. Will check a stream if available though. Cormier is second best in LH so not buying anything with him in it.

B

Bird~friend

Yesum. The Brazilian Olympic Volleyball Team! :bigeye:

Kidding,but Nunez is Very Near Monkey form. Cyborg is "Chemically" Made

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Yesum,
I agree,,,,UFC 224 was a classic example of miss matched BS fights, forcing Nunes/Pennington as the main event...what a joke. I refused to pay or watch it.

UFC 225 looks like a great card, if nobody gets hurt and everyone makes weight as contracted.

And one more card with a title/interim belt where 1 fighter misses weight, and the fight has zero impact on the division...and I'm going to lose my mind. How bout the last Ladies TUF series ?, the fucking girl in the finals missed weight !!! how do you do that ? She's fighting this weekend, "stupid Eubanks" is her name....If I were Dana that biitch would never had stepped foot in the UFC ring again. Between the weak women and CM Punk, I'm about to watch golf.

7 of the last 8 fighters that missed weight, have won their fights. They are using it as an advantage against their opponent, fully rested and hydrated...willing to dump 30% of their purse to move up in the division. Till missed by 3 lbs., Dern missed by 7 lbs...it's unfair, unprofessional, unsportsmanlike.

You won't see Bobby Knuckles missing weight, that's for sure.

B

Bird~friend

" DiGGG Rio!!! Tho eyh Bwana. Enter: Embedded Episodes " :)

[YOUTUBEIF]JI7kqYXoC04[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

No. Stopped too early the Spitz bout. When on the floor 2 Elbows got Through but he was Still "Accurately" Defending himSelf .

iTarzan

I don't think Spitz wanted to fight anymore bird. He seemed to go down pretty easy along the fence at the end. I wanted Spitz to be real good. He had a cool nickname "Daddy Long Legs". I wanted him to 6'7" of kung fu leg kicking mayhem. He didn't do much fighting at all.

B

Bird~friend

(; He Injured His Arm. The Other Guy Had Won Every Professional Bout IN The First Round.
(Was a Fair Left Hook to begin with)

Ace Smiling Sam got the Victory. Didnt According to one Judge.

rolleyes (**^$)*&!

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bird

I see SWT whining about Till kicking him in the knee .
FFS Steven it`s a fight .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

UFC 225

If the bullshit of placing Benafetus vs Pettis on FightPass wasn't bad enough, we may as well put Guida vs Oliveira on there too ?

WTF Dana ??? why should I pay $60 PPV to get ripped on on the FightPass card ? Anyone that PAYS for the fights should get the Fightpass card for free. Yet make us watch 2 worthless women's bouts, with zero belt implications....and force me to watch fucking CM Punk again ??? get the fuck out of here..CM Punk ?

How do you spell bullshit ? = D A N A W H I T E

Bwanabud

I'm pissed :mad:

CM Punk 0-1-0 is fighting Mike Jackson 0-1-0 on the main card, what kind of bullshit is that ?

Listen Dana,
I'm going to fly over to Oz and meet EB for a couple cold beers. After we're tuned up, we're going outside the bar and I'm going to let EB beat the living fuck out me...beat me to a bloody pulp. Then I'll have a 0-1-0 record, I'd like to be on the Main FUCKING CARD at the UFC 226 event please you cocksucker.

Regards,
Bwanabud :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts