What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

818 OG, GSC, Headband, Dago

Relentless

Veteran
At 9.5wks in organic soil.
Next pics I take will be of the white, snowcap, more gorilla glue#4, and orange kush..

Enjoy! Pics are labeled!

818 og:
attachment.php

dago:
attachment.php

headband:
attachment.php

GSC forum:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 818 og.jpg
    818 og.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 10
  • dago walker 9.jpg
    dago walker 9.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 12
  • headband.jpg
    headband.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 12
  • gsc forum at 9.jpg
    gsc forum at 9.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 15
  • gsc forum.jpg
    gsc forum.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 11

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Great pics relentless. Those are some amazing flowers!!

DabOnDabs

Veteran
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on that 818... You may have just sold me.

I've been hearing stories round my parts of some dago walker. Is that what that is?? Lemme get some!

Relentless

Veteran
Dabondabs this 818 isn't from someones seeds. It's clone only.

Coconuts headband is sour diesel x og u believe. Another clone I run

Bmac1

Veteran
As we've come to expect from you Relentless, dank looking plants and great pics.

Relentless

Veteran
Thanks guys. Im going to be making a large seed drop soon.. bout 30 strains or so :D. lots femd, some regular.

Relentless

Veteran
thanks guys! cant wait to pop some of my femd beans! firs tup on the list are 818 x the white, headband x the white, and gg#4 x the white.. prob will pop gsc forum and thin mint x the white too..

right now ive got a bunch of my fire cookies and my wifi in flower.. really diverse phenos as expected.

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking forward to that drop Relentless. I have seen the lists of things you have been working on and I would love to get my hands on some of it, any of it really, it all sounds dank.

S

SPG*

Thx relentless ive just copied those pics.;)
Pity the Blue Meanie Aint their M8,bet those are Tasty Mofo's :smoke:

Last edited:

Relentless

Veteran
Thx again. Ya, I liked blue meanie.. some good herb.. just so similar to some of the other strains I ran like exodus cheese and blues/livers.. didnt see a point in keeping them all around ya know.. its subjective of course but I kept cheese and tossed the others after passing her out.. same with the og's.. kept 818 and tossed the rest.. just too similar to keep em all