What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cracking with Curbside!

CurbsideService

Backed Up phenos of Loompa's Yetti OG & OG Squared, Rez Abusive OG x SSH, Pisces SFV x SSH, SureFire Wifi x Casey, OG Raskal Wifi, Bodhi's TK x Goji OG...
picture.php

Im only running seeds, not a single cut in my rooms!*
Just popped...
-Alien Genetics
Tahoe Alien F2s
napalm OG
-Loompa
Moondawg f2s #Testers
-Karma Genetics
Bear OG #Testers
where's my bike? #Testers
-Bodhi
Old school hindu Kush
-Motarebel
Gordys spice #18 (G13xNL5)
-Connoissuer
OG chem bx #Testers
-New House
Da Block
Mobb Boss
Headwrecker
Breakfast Kush
Bubba Tom haze
Legend of 91
Highway man
UgraDDe
LA OG x Legend/KillerChem
picture.php

picture.php

Some males hiding off in a corner, 2 OG Squared, 2 TK x Goji OG, 3 Yetti OG
picture.php

My nutes...
picture.php

CurbsideService

Dont want any fungus nats...
picture.php

Loving this stuff, like steriods for your plants!
picture.php

Trimmed out bottoms and raised pots to even out my canopy...
picture.php

picture.php

Grower not a photographer...
picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Nice big grow.
What dosage do you use with the Microbe Lift BMC?
I bought a 16 oz bottle and I'm thinking I have a lifetime supply lol.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn buddie thats quite a line up............

gonna be checkin this out for sure...........

whats the difference between the og squared and the yeti og?

yeti headband bx?

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
WOW

this is a really ironed out grow, looks great and very organized.

Can't wait to see how this grows.

CurbsideService

Yetti OG = Loompa headband x (loompa headband x ? Male)
OG Squared = f-Cut OG x (Loompa headband x ? Male)

I'm partial to these OG squareds early, I have 6 phenos. #7 and #9 are very lanky and wreak of pungent OG. These other 4 phenos don't have nearly as much stretch but have a nice OG aroma going on as well.

I'm only 12 days into flower so hard to a pick a winner yet! But the Wifi x Casey (which were FEMs) are stacking up already and putting down early, with 10 phenos gonna be hard one to pick for sure!

MIway

Veteran
Jeez... U need a modified Dewey decimal for that project... ;-)

Looking tight man!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good curb

great variety of seeds you thrown down
sure to be many winners from all of them

il be watching

peace

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Nice list Curb!

Running & evaluating a large # of seed is a crazy amount of work. Very impressive, definitely grabbing a chair.

:respect:

H

HighBurn8

Sup Sup Curby???

Long time bro... shits lookin proper.
still grow'n out the white ya sent me last year. love that cut!

Peace and stay safe~

Looking good, Curby! Nice line-up, can ya' hook a buddy up when you find the keepers?! :tiphat: I'm also digging that A/C I see in there, I'm going to be needing something serious myself come springtime.

I think some of those reflectors look very familiar, kind of like some I used to have.... hee hee.......

I see those custom pond-liner trays are working well for you too, did you say you had some drainage set-up where you don't have to pump em' out? Isn't there a floor drain in there? That was always the biggest paint in the ass in my old room!

Jeez... U need a modified Dewey decimal for that project... ;-)

Looking tight man!

What's UP MI-way! Who leaves Colorado? MI-way is like the only guy in the course of history to move away from Colorado..... I was in MI myself for the 4th of July, HOT AS HELL! Pretty soon it will be COLD AS FUCK! Hope things are good for you and yours!

CurbsideService

Nice spot, Curb. Sweet line-up!

Thanks, lookin forward to some new varieties, too much of the same ole same around my direction lately!

looking good curb

great variety of seeds you thrown down
sure to be many winners from all of them

il be watching

peace

Thanks Bro, hyped on these new OG Chem BX, I will try and make you proud!

Nice list Curb!

Running & evaluating a large # of seed is a crazy amount of work. Very impressive, definitely grabbing a chair.
:respect:

I have recieved some motivation as of late, been really digging in archives and spreading a lil love too!

Sup Sup Curby???

Long time bro... shits lookin proper.
still grow'n out the white, love that cut!

Peace and stay safe~

glad you enjoy her!

Looking good, Curby! Nice line-up, can ya' hook a buddy up when you find the keepers?! :tiphat: I'm also digging that A/C I see in there, I'm going to be needing something serious myself come springtime.

I think some of those reflectors look very familiar, kind of like some I used to have.... hee hee.......

I see those custom pond-liner trays are working well for you too, did you say you had some drainage set-up where you don't have to pump em' out? Isn't there a floor drain in there? That was always the biggest paint in the ass in my old room!

Sup Bud, You can help me select some winners if you come down the mountain round harvest time!
Also no A/C in this room, I assume you see 1 of 2 Carbon Filters. I got 1 connected to each string of 5 lights! only 2nd round on all that equipment

I got a new room were still building out, where your old and dirty, now refrshed and sparkling clean hoods will now reside!
New 6K Seed room getting flipped in a few weeks!
picture.php

picture.php

Oh snap. Have fun diggin through those man!
Thanks, been needing to go on a good ole' fashioned pheno hunt!

MIway

Veteran
What's UP MI-way! Who leaves Colorado? MI-way is like the only guy in the course of history to move away from Colorado..... I was in MI myself for the 4th of July, HOT AS HELL! Pretty soon it will be COLD AS FUCK! Hope things are good for you and yours!

Lol... What up Spleef? Shldv hit me up man... Next time u swing thru! But yes indeed... CO is a great place to call home... I miss it, no doubt. Hope u r well brother... As with all out there.

Now get down to curbs and help that guy sort some beans! Thinking he might treat ya to some of that oil he rigged up... Mmmm ;-)