You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Comparing VapCaps

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Comparing VapCaps Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2018, 08:52 PM #1
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Comparing VapCaps

I bought a VapCap copy on eBay and I am wondering if anyone else is using either a genuine or copy of a VapCap.

I am not seeing a lot of difference on the main unit. The cap is completely different.

I am going to disassemble it and take some pics in case anyone is interested in the differences. I can see some slight differences in the tooling.

I always find it interesting to look at 'rebrands' and 'copies'. Most of the time they are cheaper or worse in some way (or in many ways). However, now and then you find a feature or even a product that is somehow even better than the original.

I don't think it's against the rules here to discuss rebrands but if it is, Gypsy will just delete it (like he does so many of my posts anyway LOL) and shoot me a message. Thanks

Otherwise, I'll post some pics and we'll see if we can break this thing down to the basics.

I wonder how I can identify the rubber O-rings. I'll bet they don't have markings on them. :(

And, how to tell 305 stainless from 420.

I'll bet the basic dimensions are almost exact.

[World] Peace