Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING.

Thread Title Search
Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2017, 05:00 PM #1
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING.

Dear Breeders Retail customers,

Unfortunately I am no longer able to keep our small shop open.

The reasons for the closure are numerous:
The most important being my time is now so limited that I can't in good conscience keep up a good level of customer service. A few other reasons include family commitments, my other job and my health.

As some of you might know I have other work commitments and run the BR shop on top of this. Over the past year work has taken over and I have neglected a great deal of other aspects of my life. This in turn has impacted badly on my health and my family.

In order to get back into a healthy balance I'm giving up Breeders Retail. I hope you all can understand that sometimes one has to prioritise what's most important in life in order to move forward.

So, the last trading date for BR will be 29th January 2018 (the end of the UK working day). Any new order emails received after this date will be ignored. That means if you email a new order on the 29th of Jan then it will be fulfilled.

Please refer to the catalogue page..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337991
..for our final prices on all stock during January. You will see that many lines will be discounted from their original price. Final pricing will be according to stock levels - the less we have in stock the more expensive the seed (excluding VerdantGreen stock).

I hope you all can grab what you want before the close date.

Lastly, many thanks to all of you who have made running BR a great experience. On to the next phase..
Breeders Retail is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 05:07 PM #2
pangolin

pangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nice
Sad to hear this but you have to do right by your health and family...

Thanks for everything, you and Karl did us proud with all the great promos.

Wishing you all the very best for your onward journey
pangolin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 05:46 PM #3
Stinkhorn123

Stinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the rough
This is sad indeed. Thank you BR for the work you did, your service was top notch. May 2018 bring you and your family health and prosperity.
Stinkhorn123 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 06:04 PM #4
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
need to get my order in before its too late.

wish i had seen this sooner.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2017, 06:05 PM #5
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Wow, wasn't expecting this for 2018 :(
Sad news BR, hopefully you'll have a better new year this way.

So is there any future option to get some of Chimera's, Sam's and others seeds?
I surely wish them to be available somewhere for a reasonable price.

Cheers BR, wish you all the best in 2018!
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2017, 06:34 PM #6
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Sorry to learn of the tribulations you facing. Pray that things improve and 2018 is a positive and prosperous year for you all Peace n Love. ULMW
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2017, 06:42 PM #7
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
Thank you all for your thoughts I've enjoyed running the little shop and it has been fun talking with you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
So is there any future option to get some of Chimera's, Sam's and others seeds?
I surely wish them to be available somewhere for a reasonable price.
Hi Koondense,

That will be up to Chimera, Sam, VerdantGreen and Cannacopia. I'm afraid I can't speak for them and their future plans regarding their stock. Hopefully they will be able to find other retailers if they should so wish.

Thanks

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 06:46 PM #8
riddly

riddly will become famous soon enoughriddly will become famous soon enough
Please refer to the catalogue page..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337991
..for our final prices on all stock during January. You will see that many lines will be discounted from their original price. Final pricing will be according to stock levels - the less we have in stock the more expensive the seed (excluding VerdantGreen stock).

Hi, sorry to hear this. My wish is that your 2018 and all the others years will be great years and a NEW beginning for you.

About the many lines diso****ed... could you tell me it the Haze by Tom Hill is still 100$ ?

Also, after the 29th of January 2018, what will happen to those seeds that won't be sold?

Thank you, much love and happiness your way
riddly is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2017, 06:55 PM #9
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddly View Post
About the many lines diso****ed... could you tell me it the Haze by Tom Hill is still 100$ ?

Also, after the 29th of January 2018, what will happen to those seeds that won't be sold?
Hi riddly,

I'm afraid the Tom Hill Haze will stay at the premium price of $100 for 10 seeds. This is because the stock is limited/rare so the price is staying the same.

I haven't quite worked out what will happen to the remaining stock as yet. I'm sure all will find a good home. I'm afraid I won't be able to say anymore than that.

Thanks

Old 12-31-2017, 06:56 PM #10
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to hear this BR. Health and family are more important though. Hopefully this leads to those things improving for you.

Wishing you and yours a happy healthy 2018.

§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.