Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > This is a real Neville haze??

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
This is a real Neville haze?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2017, 07:20 PM #1
willydread

willydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to all
This is a real Neville haze??

Hi,my friend give me few seeds of Neville haze,these seeds can be MNS,GHS or a mix of the two,but for me they seem very indica,does anyone have a similar pheno? can be a label error, and maybe they are nl5 x hz?

willydread is online now Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 07:47 PM #2
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Looks different than the Mr Nice NH I grew out a few years ago...the leaves I had on the four NH plants I grew out were all much thinner than what you got going...

In Veg:

Almost ready to harvest:

Dried and cured:

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

26 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:56 PM #3
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
hemphrey is that a brugmansia tree next to your Nevils haze?
bestothebest is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:11 PM #4
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestothebest View Post
hemphrey is that a brugmansia tree next to your Nevils haze?
Yep! Good eye. I have two of them. I wanted to cut them down to give my planting area more sun, but the girlfriend says no. Heh.

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:01 PM #5
willydread

willydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to all
I have doubts looking at various web reports, the structure of the plant, the leaves and the flowers is different from my...anyway I have a mns Neville haze package,still closed,then I will also try those, however, I must re-evaluate the crossings made with these plants(nh x zamaldelica,and in future nh x ot1 haze)....

Old 09-26-2017, 12:07 AM #6
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
I wouldn't cut down the brugs. They have other uses
bestothebest is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:14 AM #7
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
G `day WD

Nevil`s Hz has many different phenos .
Its a polyhybrid F1 . Often it will start with broad leaves and morph to thin leaves as it matures .

Proof of the pudding - is in the eating .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:31 AM #8
willydread

Oh,i dont put it away,it's a holy plant,and maybe also a grail,time will tell,i'm just curious because them look different from your plants...

Old 09-26-2017, 11:55 AM #9
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of light
Just as others are saying it could be NH, some people have found more NL leaning phenotypes and kept them as they liked them for their purposes, some commercial guys did the same. I've only had the chance to smoke NH and not grow it, one from DP's femmed line and it was a crazy smoke, 3-4 hour high, heat racing, eurphoric, giddy and laughing type of deal, then I had one nl leaning phenotype (unsure of the origins) but it was more 2d in nature, not much in the way of the high it was there but boring and nothing memorable, personally I didn't much care for it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:45 PM #10
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day WD

Nevil`s Hz has many different phenos .
Its a polyhybrid F1 . Often it will start with broad leaves and morph to thin leaves as it matures .

Proof of the pudding - is in the eating .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
I agree. Ive been growing it since 2003 and seen a lot of variation. The 2003 GHS regular seeds produced at least 4 distinct plants from just 7 females with one a dark green broad leafed dwarf but the keeper phone of real NH is classic Christmas tree shape, thin leaved with numerous points, light green, highly resinous and the buds are compact and quite dense - none of this airy loose stretched shit. The are hard encrusted nuggets at 13 or 14 weeks. The bud sites are separated by lots of stem so all develop well and end up almost silver light green.

When you light this one, its level 10 frankincense with complex notes of leather, sandalwood and musky tropical flower scents.

If anyone has the plant, pm me please. I have searched seeds ever since and never found it again. I believe it was the last before all the line turned to shit.
Spaventa is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.