Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Australia/New Zealand > Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Thread Title Search
Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2018, 11:35 AM #4321
wazzer

wazzer will become famous soon enough
Hi guys been battling these mites for a while finally got a product called broad blue protect I’m pretty sure got fucken broad mites I’m indoor grower tried a lot of things even the heavy stuff omite and killer mite that nocked them back bit but they come back this broad blue is systemic for eight weeks any thing that try’s to chew on the plant it fucks them there’s shop in Melbourne Epping hydro and Brisbane substrate hydro the both post it’s been a week since I sprayed the girls they were unhappy from the chemical in the beginning but they getting better with new growth just throwing this out here incase some one happens to get this problem make sure spray before flowering starts by the way aussie made product.
wazzer is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 03:07 AM #4322
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

Teddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud of
Out door grower here, Wazzer. Safe to smoke afterwards? Anyway, welcome to here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzer View Post
Hi guys been battling these mites for a while finally got a product called broad blue protect Iím pretty sure got fucken broad mites Iím indoor grower tried a lot of things even the heavy stuff omite and killer mite that nocked them back bit but they come back this broad blue is systemic for eight weeks any thing that tryís to chew on the plant it fucks them thereís shop in Melbourne Epping hydro and Brisbane substrate hydro the both post itís been a week since I sprayed the girls they were unhappy from the chemical in the beginning but they getting better with new growth just throwing this out here incase some one happens to get this problem make sure spray before flowering starts by the way aussie made product.

"Human consciousness, at the same time as being a form of Awareness, Sensitivity and Understanding, is also a form of Ignorance.
The ordinary everyday consciousness that we have ... leaves out ... more than it takes in. And because of this it leaves out things that are terribly important. It leaves out things that if we did know them would allay our anxieties, fears and horrors. We would have a deep, interior Peace.

Now ... the question that is absolutely basic for all Human Beings is: What have we left out?

(Allan Watts)
Teddybrae is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:58 AM #4323
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud ofBrother Nature has much to be proud of
Pretty interesting article from a rather conservative site here in NZ. Cool to hear that the police are actually starting talking about reform, aside from the fact they can't tell an oz from 2 oz's. It's called a scale Chris...

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/natio...nt-in-20-years

It's nice to see NZ moving forward positively on this, I may even forgive the $0.55/L petrol increases if they legalize in 2020. Won't need to drive, can just smoke and fly...

"How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with puppies."
Brother Nature is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:31 AM #4324
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
i can see the rain clouds, they are just over there....but alas..not here...BUGGER....

If you are not paranoid...then you are not paying attention...

cannabis is not a crime...

It makes me smile...I really have to do this more often...
ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 07:56 AM #4325
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzer View Post
Hi guys been battling these mites for a while finally got a product called broad blue protect I’m pretty sure got fucken broad mites I’m indoor grower tried a lot of things even the heavy stuff omite and killer mite that nocked them back bit but they come back this broad blue is systemic for eight weeks any thing that try’s to chew on the plant it fucks them there’s shop in Melbourne Epping hydro and Brisbane substrate hydro the both post it’s been a week since I sprayed the girls they were unhappy from the chemical in the beginning but they getting better with new growth just throwing this out here incase some one happens to get this problem make sure spray before flowering starts by the way aussie made product.
G`day Waz

Yesh .
I have had those little fcks under mining me for several years and didn`t realise it .

Abemectin is the #1 killer and control . 3 day with holding period . Meant for food crops .
The broad blue bottle says for ornamentals only .

5 litres of Abemectin $140 from the Farm supply store. 2 mil per litre of water. enough for a life time .
One spray and bye , bye .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:17 PM #4326
wazzer

How ya going Elmer,
Thanks for the reply they bloody doing my head in I’ll give it a go Cheers.
wazzer is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 05:34 PM #4327
wazzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post
Out door grower here, Wazzer. Safe to smoke afterwards? Anyway, welcome to here!!!
Iím just using the same chemicals that farmers use on there veggies supply coles and Woolis I donít touch that PGR shit I just grow a tree or two indoor but I agree with you none of them are healthy every one to there own
Over an out peace.
wazzer is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 05:08 AM #4328
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

Teddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
i can see the rain clouds, they are just over there....but alas..not here...BUGGER....

Has rained heaps here. Wally said he got a storm yesterday. so is all up and down east coast.

Rod, heard you got a storm yesterday! Did you get wet?

cheers Everyone!

"Human consciousness, at the same time as being a form of Awareness, Sensitivity and Understanding, is also a form of Ignorance.
The ordinary everyday consciousness that we have ... leaves out ... more than it takes in. And because of this it leaves out things that are terribly important. It leaves out things that if we did know them would allay our anxieties, fears and horrors. We would have a deep, interior Peace.

Now ... the question that is absolutely basic for all Human Beings is: What have we left out?

(Allan Watts)

Old 10-14-2018, 07:43 AM #4329
rod58

rod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post
Has rained heaps here. Wally said he got a storm yesterday. so is all up and down east coast.

Rod, heard you got a storm yesterday! Did you get wet?

cheers Everyone!
hey teddy , yeah we got more rain ..quite over it really !
i know the rest of oz has been struggling with the dry and i feel for them but now over 12in since the beginning of august ..
i was just looking at the ozzie rain radar and i see its still hammering you boys . i'd say we'll get another lot this arvo or tonight .
trouble is it never rains here when i want it ! fuck it !
rod58 is online now Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 11:28 PM #4330
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

That's a lot of rain for that silver loam country! Mostly we don't get that much in that time period even with spring storms. Things are topsy turvy, Rod!

Looks like the rain's gone for the moment. woke up with sunlight streaming thru the windows and 15 degrees which is nice and fresh for Queensland.

Scattered Zinnia and Marigold seeds all over our place before the rain. They're just coming up. Tomatoes have gone bananas (WHAT!?) and the Silverbeet looks like elephant ears.

Went to some places where I 've had bonfires and transferred the charcoal to the garden where I want to plant a couple of freebies from Seedsman. A couple of blue plants. never tried those before.

Hope everyone is in a good mood this fine morning ... Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod58 View Post
hey teddy , yeah we got more rain ..quite over it really !
i know the rest of oz has been struggling with the dry and i feel for them but now over 12in since the beginning of august ..
i was just looking at the ozzie rain radar and i see its still hammering you boys . i'd say we'll get another lot this arvo or tonight .
trouble is it never rains here when i want it ! fuck it !

(Allan Watts)