Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > This is a real Neville haze??

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
This is a real Neville haze?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 06:47 AM #41
Chesterland

Chesterland is on a distinguished road
willydread, thanks !
---

Of the five original seeds from GHS, three were alive.
So I had three Neville's haze plants, with different phenotypes. One plant could not survive the rainy season without problems. Having fallen ill, the plant practically stopped development. In the end, I decided not to torture the plant and dug it on October 2nd.

Old: 164th day;
Flowering: 35th day;
Height: 118 cm;
Smell: low (bitter pink grapefruit).
---
Chesterland is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:02 AM #42
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemphrey Bogart View Post
Looks different than the Mr Nice NH I grew out a few years ago...the leaves I had on the four NH plants I grew out were all much thinner than what you got going...

In Veg:

View Image

Almost ready to harvest:

View Image

View Image

Dried and cured:

View Image

View Image

HB.

Way late to this, but lookin awesome! These finish outdoors decently for you? Love that haze!
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 05:52 PM #43
willydread

willydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to behold
Return on this thread because:
1,It is almost certain that my plants were northern lights x haze, and not Neville haze...
2,I wonder myself, but at this point I would like to know who has the real Nev. Haze ...
I read somewhere on the web that Shanti's (original?) Version is not the same as it was years ago, it's slightly more indica, inside shorter, leaves slightly wider, buds a little stubby ...
I'm interested in this because I have a packet of MNS seeds in the fridge, I think of 2017, and I would like to know recent opinions ...
willydread is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 12:36 PM #44
growhigh1233

growhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by willydread View Post
Return on this thread because:
1,It is almost certain that my plants were northern lights x haze, and not Neville haze...
2,I wonder myself, but at this point I would like to know who has the real Nev. Haze ...
I read somewhere on the web that Shanti's (original?) Version is not the same as it was years ago, it's slightly more indica, inside shorter, leaves slightly wider, buds a little stubby ...
I'm interested in this because I have a packet of MNS seeds in the fridge, I think of 2017, and I would like to know recent opinions ...

i recently grew out shantis nevs haze and i had about 10 females to select from and allot did have fatter leaves and thicker bud, but the phenos are what id expect from a 1/4 indica

some of the phenos looked very much like the pics in this thread

the pheno i kept has sativa leaves thinner than i have ever seen, the tallest plant in my room. and slow developing but dense sativa bud structure............... its super strong

Last edited by growhigh1233; 10-27-2018 at 02:20 PM..
growhigh1233 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.