in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Thai's Blooper Reel

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Thai's Blooper Reel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 05:42 AM #11
thailer

thailer will become famous soon enoughthailer will become famous soon enough
So the room ended up being about 9x6 with 9 foot tall ceilings. I have to put up the insulation and panda film and then the room itself will be complete. I'm hoping to get plants in there by sunday at the latest to start flipping them. I still need to find another double ended light by the time it's completely filled up which should be a couple weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3270.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	473107 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3268.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	473108
thailer is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2018, 04:24 AM #12
thailer

well i put up R13 insulation and then panda film for the walls. I bought a used phantom DE light down in oregon at a used grow store. It lights up and came with a new bulb but it was dirty still from the gardener who sold it to them. The guy told me it came from a larger grow and the person came in with like ten lights to sell. reflectors are shiny new looking but theres a sticky dirt layer all over it. I spent probably 2 hours with bleach water, Qtips, and an artist's paintbrush to get in all the cracks and crevices. It cost me $125 and someone i know personally is selling me their phantom light for $70 and its from a clean grow room.

clean enough? I'm so nervous to inherit bugs but two 1000w phantom light sets for less than $200 with one new bulb, is a score! part of me wonders if i should just resell this one from the oregon grow that might be dirty and take the money and put it towards a new light that is also clean like my friends but the cost would be a lot.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:33 PM #13
thailer

Lucid Blue first, then 3 Scoops getting ready to go into bloom I'm running all of these for the first time for the most part. I have eleven strains but only room for 7-8, so some of them have got to go. I'm just throwing them into flower to figure that out. Some are growing vigorously like Schrom and 3 Scoops but some are slow to grow and that is not really an attribute I like. They will be smaller in flower and probably be tossed unless the smoke is quality enough to keep.