You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 03:42 AM #5441
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really nice
Wishing you the best, looks like it got pretty for real in some places. Hopeful it’s just a mess to clean and back to good.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:10 PM #5442
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
I'm in the path of the eye... 38 miles from coast... Its a category 3 storm and getting stronger... And we are on call.

Aspen,

i hope you made it thru w/o much damage but it looks like you may have got hit by the worst winds. i hope you didnt have any structural damage and nothing flowering if power is out.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 05:11 AM #5443
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Smokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivor
She's ok busy as hell helping out with relief.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 05:46 AM #5444
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
She's ok busy as hell helping out with relief.
And some fuckhole stole her generator while she was out helping rescue people and clearing routes in and out of the area.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:16 PM #5445
RB56

RB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
And some fuckhole stole her generator while she was out helping rescue people and clearing routes in and out of the area.
Seems like a perfect opportunity for someone who knows how to set this kind of thing up - if everyone who's followed this thread kicked in a few dollars, we could cover the financial loss. Anybody know how to proceed?
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 07:05 PM #5446
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
No guys... If you want to give to me to help me. Please I beg y'all.... Donate to an organization that's helping.... Please....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 07:35 PM #5447
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
If I have time ill have to copy and paste my post off the other sight... Internet is spotty and not dependable...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Old 10-15-2018, 08:31 PM #5448
Aspenou812

Really hoping the mail will run.... And the power will come back on.... Taking a day off to chill with Zoey.... Lil mini me time

Old 10-16-2018, 01:22 AM #5449
RB56

RB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
No guys... If you want to give to me to help me. Please I beg y'all.... Donate to an organization that's helping.... Please....
Done and done. Probably should have gone with the generator, but good for you.
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2018, 02:07 AM #5450
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
Done and done. Probably should have gone with the generator, but good for you.
Thank you.... I managed to get a generator... I'm good... Or at least ok... The freezer didnt defrost and the foods fine... We won't go hungry. Remember I have a boat and a speargun...