Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Who's all been breeding their own autos?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Who's all been breeding their own autos? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2018, 09:35 AM #71
dendrophilly

dendrophilly is on a distinguished road
Not too red, some have red fan leaf stems. These two are different f1 autos made with red libanon male pollen. Both bearing seeds from a male variety of the first.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1537168316104-370307329.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	469809 Click image for larger version

Name:	15371684104871700432799.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	469810
dendrophilly is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2018, 01:33 AM #72
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
some plants that grow fast have purple stems. i notice it on hard fed plants mostly.

I feel like it's ph of what the plant really wants specifically.

Old 09-27-2018, 04:56 AM #73
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Any progress your crosses angelgoob?
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 09-28-2018, 12:53 PM #74
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
whoa sorry for the sentences. apparently I don't like paragraphs. each sentence is SO important! haha.

yes Lester I made Think Different and SourAk together.

Froze shit loads of pollen for it. Made tons of seeds. They all germ too.

Found out Think Different just taste kind of like piss and doesn't have the good terps. lol

So I got my SourAk seeds again. Hooked the dude up with a good donation. He was happy.

I got 11 going regs. Got collodial just in case. Fungus gnats now. Got lavendar oil on them now, but yea. diatomacieious earth tomorrow.

I am fighting fungus gnats. Found one seedling tipped over. Analyzed it and the root was getting eaten into. Lucky I have spider, but DE will have to be careful not to hit my spider areas.

They are in 4 inch pots. easy to water and to move. Which I need for reasons.

I wish I could test THC each generation, but I am actually not going on potency. One joint will do but here's the thing, this strain gets rid of headaches. That's the thing.

I induce my headache with alcohol and test. I already know what to look for. It's the short pheno that does this. I'm not sure if it's apigenin or not.

Somebody start auto c99 man. Cinderella 99 ok? Then we will breed and then finally introduce our 9's together. our auto 9's. Yea. so C99 is called the 9 now.

Anybody hear anything of the NEW c99 coming out? I need a lemon c99 auto 60 days or under.

Lester I put water on the seeds and 57 1/2 days later I harvested! Less than 60 days for everything. 54 days from sprout!

If you do high N on these they veg longer. They show sex at 19 or 20 days. There's 2/3 60 day ones and 1/3 65 day ones. They're both fast. Breeding autos is touchy. I am making these seeds and then each time I breed and seed, I measure what I am doing against what breeding says I should do. I got a breeding bible. Tells you a few things. I also look on forums. I just want a medical strain that's fast.

I don't know if I said this before, but I have 14 different ideas to cut the 60 day time away. If you want to know a few right here I can drop my best ideas for you.

You can think like a plant? Why's it get us high? Why's it got terps? If you know the answer to those, you can think like a plant, especially cutting down the temp during seed production and not letting seeds mature fully with the cold. There are other things like root bounding and stuff plant other plants in there. Using far red at certain times.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:16 PM #75
dendrophilly

Some progress over here, ive got some pollen sacks on a female I reversed with sts.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1538733485935-303019510.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	472242 Click image for larger version

Name:	15387335994311606613573.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	472243

Old 10-05-2018, 05:28 PM #76
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
I recommend Joey weed C99. Fast finish, might be good for your project.

It is strange not to many people are working C99 autos. Maybe because it finishes so fast on its own. It certainly is more potent than think different, which is hay to me.

Best of luck
Lester Beans is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2018, 12:55 AM #77
master kusher

master kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgoob View Post
whoa sorry for the sentences. apparently I don't like paragraphs. each sentence is SO important! haha.

yes Lester I made Think Different and SourAk together.

Froze shit loads of pollen for it. Made tons of seeds. They all germ too.

Found out Think Different just taste kind of like piss and doesn't have the good terps. lol

So I got my SourAk seeds again. Hooked the dude up with a good donation. He was happy.

I got 11 going regs. Got collodial just in case. Fungus gnats now. Got lavendar oil on them now, but yea. diatomacieious earth tomorrow.

I am fighting fungus gnats. Found one seedling tipped over. Analyzed it and the root was getting eaten into. Lucky I have spider, but DE will have to be careful not to hit my spider areas.

They are in 4 inch pots. easy to water and to move. Which I need for reasons.

I wish I could test THC each generation, but I am actually not going on potency. One joint will do but here's the thing, this strain gets rid of headaches. That's the thing.

I induce my headache with alcohol and test. I already know what to look for. It's the short pheno that does this. I'm not sure if it's apigenin or not.

Somebody start auto c99 man. Cinderella 99 ok? Then we will breed and then finally introduce our 9's together. our auto 9's. Yea. so C99 is called the 9 now.

Anybody hear anything of the NEW c99 coming out? I need a lemon c99 auto 60 days or under.

Lester I put water on the seeds and 57 1/2 days later I harvested! Less than 60 days for everything. 54 days from sprout!

If you do high N on these they veg longer. They show sex at 19 or 20 days. There's 2/3 60 day ones and 1/3 65 day ones. They're both fast. Breeding autos is touchy. I am making these seeds and then each time I breed and seed, I measure what I am doing against what breeding says I should do. I got a breeding bible. Tells you a few things. I also look on forums. I just want a medical strain that's fast.

I don't know if I said this before, but I have 14 different ideas to cut the 60 day time away. If you want to know a few right here I can drop my best ideas for you.

You can think like a plant? Why's it get us high? Why's it got terps? If you know the answer to those, you can think like a plant, especially cutting down the temp during seed production and not letting seeds mature fully with the cold. There are other things like root bounding and stuff plant other plants in there. Using far red at certain times.
When fighting fungus gnats I like to use the motto don't fly and die. LOL Also Hydrogen peroxide (3%) 1 bottle and then fill with 4 or 5 times the amount of peroxide will kill the eggs and put a big dent in any future populations.
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 05:31 AM #78
dendrophilly

Kalashnikov's blue acid auto bearing reg seeds from sour blue x blood bud and agent orange auto. I love the structure of this plant, a very tight little bush forming individual dense nugs. Sativa looking start with indica finish.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1538968644014-1109532017.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	472561 Click image for larger version

Name:	1538968715443-911299977.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	472562

Old 10-11-2018, 10:06 PM #79
dendrophilly

Sour blues has a branch loaded with fem seeds, i hope she can hold on for another 30 days.

Sour mellon mass is next, shes a little leggy right now but i expect her to fill out.

My two studs are still producing pollen.

I'm tempted to pollenate my speedy boom auto from kanabia; I'm growing two freebies and this one is doing really well.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1539287312206-683237564.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	473049 Click image for larger version

Name:	1539287358168285945516.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	473050 Click image for larger version

Name:	1539287468730-1828650660.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	473051

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:34 AM #80
angelgoob

wooo! nice!

I gotta wait for mine to grow to pollinate. Hopefully I get male and female.

And Lester. yes pretty much like hemp. something about it i didn't like. I smoked it to get stoned and yes, kinda, but not the way I want. weeeeird high.