Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Liberty Haze hempy scrog

Thread Title Search
Liberty Haze hempy scrog Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2018, 12:04 AM #41
LungCooking

LungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really nice
Oh Yea, they look very nice for 60 days!

wait for mostly amber! ;D
LungCooking is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:38 AM #42
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Looks Fantastic !

I grew Lib. Haze outdoors in 2016.

Definitely some good med-quality bud you got there !

And the grow-closet ... If I had one of those I could have gotten my security deposit back that one time ?!
St. Phatty is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:01 AM #43
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains...
MintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for posting your results. I have some Barney’s gear (including Liberty Haze) and have been searching for threads on how well it does, if it herms, etc. I have popped Pineapple Chunk and Blue Cheese with good results. I’m going to try Liberty Haze on my next grow because yours looks awesome. I’m going to FIM the hell out of mine because your’s looks like a bushy monster...
MintyMick is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2018, 04:35 PM #44
Streft

Streft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyMick View Post
Thanks for posting your results. I have some Barney’s gear (including Liberty Haze) and have been searching for threads on how well it does, if it herms, etc. I have popped Pineapple Chunk and Blue Cheese with good results. I’m going to try Liberty Haze on my next grow because yours looks awesome. I’m going to FIM the hell out of mine because your’s looks like a bushy monster...
Thank you! This is my third run (and last. no clone) with her. I have been quite rough with her (nutes and temps) and she's always pulled through never even one seed so far so no hermie. Not the best yeilder but fantastic smoke. My second favorite that I've grown. My fav being super lemon haze from green house seeds. And tied with Jack herrer from seedsman. Best of luck with your grow!
Have an awesome day!
Streft is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2018, 10:38 PM #45
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
FIM is a very great technique. I like to combine it with supercropping and strategic defoliation. Once you get the technique perfected you will find amazing results for FIM. Most people cut too much of the apical growth node. You can really peel it back and just FIM the very tiny shoot at the top. It will give you far more branching that way and it will recover much more quickly.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2018, 11:50 AM #46
Iamnumber

Iamnumber will become famous soon enoughIamnumber will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
FIM is a very great technique. I like to combine it with supercropping and strategic defoliation. Once you get the technique perfected you will find amazing results for FIM. Most people cut too much of the apical growth node. You can really peel it back and just FIM the very tiny shoot at the top. It will give you far more branching that way and it will recover much more quickly.

Hi, Thanks for the advice! could I bother you for detailed before and after shots?

The instructions I read about fim also (besides cut point which might have been too low) advised to 'scoop out like ice cream ball' .. I do have idea of what the instruction is telling me to archive... I just cant wrap my head and butterfingers around the HOW TO MANAGE the cut in order to create the desired (best) shape for the cut.
Iamnumber is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2018, 01:57 AM #47
Streft

Streft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the roughStreft is a jewel in the rough
Fwiw my .02 on FIM. I've tried it as well as just abt every other style. Topping fim'ing supercroping mainlining even the ol "pinch and tickle". Jk on the last one haha. FIM in my experience does work well but I found it to be kinda unpredictable I like to take off the top two or three nodes and leave 4 to 6 nice branches. Then I know exactly what I have and where I want them to go and tie them down and train them out. Or use a scrog and this was way easier and the plant just naturally put out tons of side branching. I think this is just how I'm gonna do it now I love it. But I think everyone should do everything because that's where all the fun is in this hobby (and getting high but that's a given). Do it all see what u like best then do that the best u can I'm so excited to do another screen and get it better than this one.
Have an awesome day!
Streft is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 03:30 AM #48
Streft

Ok day 77 and this is taking forever haha. She has slowed down on drinking, only water once this week. She still isn't very amber yet still maybe 10%. Around 60 or 70% cloudy just a little clear maybe 10 or 20%. Definitely in the harvest window.
She has started foxtailing not just the tops but all around the buds even the lower buds and they are getting super rock hard. So with this foxtail issue along with her not drinking as much I figure she's done. Although she is bulking and getting heavier because of the foxtails. I feel compelled to let her go another week unless someone can point out something I'm missing and I should chop her down now. Am I degrading my harvest by letting her go.
Day 70

Day 77

Best pic I could get of foxtail very top of bud but have same growth on all buds and all sides
Streft is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 03:49 AM #49
LungCooking

LungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really nice
one more week! one more week!
LungCooking is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 04:04 AM #50
Streft

Quote:
Originally Posted by LungCooking View Post
one more week! one more week!
Yea I think so. Normally she would be getting chopped or already been chopped I mean hell I didn't even know she turned purple she's never been allowed to go this long I usually have something that needs her space but this time I don't. Guess we get to see what another week does for her.

Last edited by Streft; 10-12-2018 at 04:51 AM..
Streft is offline Quote