You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2018, 06:48 AM #1101
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Dunno about too late... but yeah sad to see
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2018, 08:53 AM #1102
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
I know I’m not the only one out there growing GPS gear right now...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2018, 02:31 PM #1103
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
I’ve got a couple I started recently, will post when they are worthy of pics! Top work on your ‘new thread’. Perhaps post a few shots here to inspire other members?
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 04:49 AM #1104
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to all
I'm regrowing some copper chem ar the moment. This is pheno #5. She reeks of chemicals and fresh citrus. Very stretchy. Pic below is her at the end of 6 weeks. She will probably run for 9 to 10 weeks the way she is going.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873
FrozenFire is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 06:26 AM #1105
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of

Hibernate...!!!...

Blizzard Bush...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2018, 07:21 AM #1106
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to all
Nice job nickman! Looks like your phenos have way better density than I'm seeing with mine. Both my keeper copper chems are on the fluffy end of the spectrum. Keep us posted! I'm curious how the different stardawg crosses yeild and smoke.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.

Old 10-10-2018, 06:48 AM #1107
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Well I tried starting a thread for the Cowboy Cookies tester's. I'm still waiting for it to come out of GU never neverland.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 03:27 AM #1108
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
I had 2 of the lowers on 1 of the Cowboy Cookies break off when damn power cord to light fell on it..damn you gorilla glew tape. Any way here a pic of 1 of the buds at day 40 (rip)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 09:35 AM #1109
FrozenFire

Not all is lost! That will make a great early harvest tester!

Old 10-12-2018, 05:00 PM #1110
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
I had 2 of the lowers on 1 of the Cowboy Cookies break off when damn power cord to light fell on it..damn you gorilla glew tape. Any way here a pic of 1 of the buds at day 40 (rip)

View Image
That looks like the Sky Pilot I grew from GPS.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote